Saints at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So much for the Saints, looks like they're matching Atlanta from last week. Resting their hats on the Wildcard weekend. Shame I though this would have been the best game of the weekend.

plenty of time left. vikings were always gonna start fast.

Ram65

Legend
Horrible refereeing today. Obvious PI on Vikings before 2 minute warning. Also Brees got a shoulder pad to the head. After the Vikings got the bad PI calls it got more lopsided.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the officials have a woody for the vikings in this game. ginn was so obviously tackled before the ball got there. you saw his whole body jerk forward befor the ball touched his hands. how can someone standing 10 yards away not see that?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Looking like the NFC Championship Game will have 2 ex Rams starting QB's who were benched by Fisher starting. Case Keenum earned 1.9 million & Nick Foles earned 1.6 million. Case Keenum back up Sam Bradford earned 18 mil. this injury filled season again.

Blake Bortles earned 6.5 million of the Jags

Other NFC QB's who earn a few $$$ more are home...
Carson Palmer 24.1 mil
Eli Manning 24 mil.
Kirk Cousins 24 mil
Matt Ryan 23.7 mil.
Russell Wilson 23.7 mil.
Aaron Rodgers 20.3 mil.
Cam newton 20.1
Matt Stafford 16.5 mil
Drew Brees 17.2 mil

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think these Vikings are the team to beat.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Patriots haters unite

Minnesota will demolish the Cheats and their convicted cheater QB, Philadelphia on the other hand...no chance

Ellard80

Legend
Vikes Defense is a monster... however I could see Minny playing conservative on offense and this becoming a close game...

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep forgot about Sam Bradford. Sam's been unlucky as far as injuries but has made over 100 million in 8 seasons starting 80 games.

I know what you mean , but 100 million is mind boggling for all he's accomplished.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still can't root for the Vikings because of Zimmer . Arrogant a-hole

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Saints defense has been overblown. All year I kept hearing about the great Saints defense. I didn’t see it against the Rams and haven’t seen it against the Vikings