Saints at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would find it NOT funny to see two discarded EX Ram starting QB's in the NFC Championship game:palm:
Case is going to the Super bowl over Foles? Don't tell ME that I don't know quarterback talent, cuz I started Case over everybody last year!
~Jeff Fisher

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know, I don't see it as a slight to Teddy, he might, but I think it has more to do with Bradford being less rusty at this point. If the backup has to come in for whatever reason I would trust Bradford over Teddy. I wonder who the Vikings keep after this season?
Teddy has been active for several weeks and the backups. Sam's first game back since what week 2? No way he's less rusty than Teddy. They've got some QB choices to make and no matter who they keep 2 other guys could be starting elsewhere next year.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Teddy has been active for several weeks and the backups. Sam's first game back since what week 2? No way he's less rusty than Teddy. They've got some QB choices to make and no matter who they keep 2 other guys could be starting elsewhere next year.
Week 5. Teddy has played 9 snaps this season and attempted 2 passes, plus missing all of last year. Bradford played 91 snaps this year, played 15 games last season. Not only do I think that Bradford is less rusty, he probably has more chemistry with the offense

Ram65

Legend
Week 5. Teddy has played 9 snaps this season and attempted 2 passes, plus missing all of last year. Bradford played 91 snaps this year, played 15 games last season. Not only do I think that Bradford is less rusty, he probably has more chemistry with the offense

Interesting dynamics. Bradford and Shurmur go way back. That could have something to do with it. Health being equal I think Bradford would be better than Bridgewater. Before the injury this year Bradford looked his best in the game against the Bears IIRC.

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
I liked Fisher alot but looking at what we did this year and what Keenum is doing.... We had the worst coaching package in all of football history, save Bones.

Ram65

Legend
Shurmur really using the sidelines. Rams had trouble covering them on the sidelines.

Saints got some heat on Goff but, nowhere near Kenuum. Vikings offensive line playing very good.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
This game is over already. Brees just doesn’t have it anymore.

Sendejo with the pick! One consolation if they go to the Super Bowl, my in laws (his aunt and uncle) get tickets!

I’m surprised New Orleans started so slow.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chemistry I can see, but no way a guy that's been on the IR or inactive since early October isn't rusty. Teddy has at least been practicing for two months.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I liked Fisher alot but looking at what we did this year and what Keenum is doing.... We had the worst coaching package in all of football history, save Bones.

fisher should never stand on the sideline again with the power to determine what an offense does or doesn't do.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So much for the Saints, looks like they're matching Atlanta from last week. Resting their hats on the Wildcard weekend. Shame I though this would have been the best game of the weekend.