SackCity

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

scifiman

How about we let them play a few games this season before anointing them or otherwise we are going to look pretty lame counting our chickens before they are hatched. I know, buzz kill. LOL.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't read all of them but someone on NFL network called them the "Awesome Foursome". Is that original or do they throw that around? I like it.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I didn't read all of them but someone on NFL network called them the "Awesome Foursome". Is that original or do they throw that around? I like it.

I know that JJ Evans used "awesome foursome"as a nickname for his friends in an episode of Good Times.
There was a song and everything.

So it's got that going for it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
NFLN was calling them Awesome Foursome last night during the last picks of the draft.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I seen a lot of names used for both the offense and defense, and frankly a lot of them suck and are unoriginal. A derivative of a name dedicated to something else is NOT ORIGINAL OR AUTHENTIC!!! That goes for any of the following. There are not good, just a rip off of someone else's idea.

Sack City
GSOT (FSOT, GDOT, anything on turf)
Legion of Boom(Legion of Doom etc)
Fearsome Foursome (anything with Foursome)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I seen a lot of names used for both the offense and defense, and frankly a lot of them suck and are unoriginal. A derivative of a name dedicated to something else is NOT ORIGINAL OR AUTHENTIC!!! That goes for any of the following. There are not good, just a rip off of someone else's idea.

Sack City

Anything with "Foursome" just sounds perverted these days lol.

I do like the "on turf" thing. Greatest Beatdown on Turf.

Still...PLANET SMASH. And Angry Rams.

Pho Kadat

Rookie

Sack City

If you want to get philosophical, every original idea has already been had and is bouncing around somewhere in the universe of thought simply waiting to captured and re-purposed. :eek:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
If you want to get philosophical, every original idea has already been had and is bouncing around somewhere in the universe of thought simply waiting to captured and re-purposed. :eek:

Don't give me that pseudo-philosophical bullshit -- you know what I meant. Where else have you heard the GSOT before the Rams? Anything else you hear that sounds similar, your first thought is "I see what you did there, you changed a word from GSOT." We can do better than that.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

Sack City

OH YOU WILL LIKE GREATEST SHOW YOUR ASS THE TURF AND YOU WILL LIKE IT RIGHT NOW

BRF Back

UDFA
OK, I registered just for this thread....

Been thinking about it....

Nastiest Show on Turf!!

Can apply to either the D or O, but especially the D. If Fisher wants a smash mouth. nasty hitting team, call em that.

BRF Back

UDFA

Sack City

As my acting coach used to say.. The words are all there, now we simply have to get them in the right order.

A55VA6

Legend
I like the name Sack City.

This defense is going to be one hell of a beast. When teams come to the dome in STL, they're not going to have a good time. At all.