SackCity

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I'm seeing this all over twitter.

Rams DL being called SackCity.

Meh, I think my favourite so far is Mt. Crushmore. Didn't someone say Long and Quinn had already given themselves a nickname, I say we go with that.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
In two seasons this is going to be one of the most difficult defenses to score on if most of these guys work out and Quinn, Long and Brockers are still on the roster. Too much pressure and not enough open WR's is going to make for some long afternoons for opposing QB's. And that isn't just the pocket passers, the Rams have speed and can track down the guys who run too.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
PLANET SMASH

Or...wait for this, you'll love this one.

The Angry Rams.

Let it sink in.

PhxRam

In two seasons this is going to be one of the most difficult defenses to score on if most of these guys work out and Quinn, Long and Brockers are still on the roster. Too much pressure and not enough open WR's is going to make for some long afternoons for opposing QB's. And that isn't just the pocket passers, the Rams have speed and can track down the guys who run too.

We all know how they are going to try and neutralize the pass rush. Draws and quick passes out in the flat.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm curious what the main run down package and pass down package will be.

I'm guessing it's Long-Brockers-Langford-Quinn on standard run down/base package. Long-Brockers-Donald-Quinn on standard passing down/base package.

Then they can even go Long-Hayes-Donald-Quinn on definite passing downs...

Lot's of combos I suppose, really looking forward to seeing this group of 8 or so players make some noise.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Weren't they touting themselves the "Elite Eight" at the beginning of last season...I thought it was kind of lame, but whatever.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
And they will find out exactly how fast Ogletree is LOL.
I was thinking the same thing, If they go with the dink and dunk the LB's better be up to task JL, AO and JLD better be ready. I hope JLD stays sharp and keeps his nose clean behind them we don't have much other than hope.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I'm guessing it's Long-Brockers-Langford-Quinn on standard run down/base package. Long-Brockers-Donald-Quinn on standard passing down/base package.

Lot's of combos I suppose, really looking forward to seeing this group of 8 or so players make some noise.

If you recall when Spagnuolo was in New York he regularly used a package he called Four Aces. All DE's, no DT's, and it carried that team through the playoffs and on to a SB victory over the pass happy Patriots.

McDaniels was a big part of the reason the Patriots lost that day. With a limping/still injured Brady that was essentially flat footed in the pocket he ignored the run and went passpasspass, and the Giants just kept coming at him. It was right up there with Martz and his lousy play calling in the SB back in 2001. The Giants didn't even think about defending the run, they just pinned their ears back and attacked.

I can see Williams deploying that type of a package with the talent the Rams have.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I was thinking the same thing, If they go with the dink and dunk the LB's better be up to task JL, AO and JLD better be ready. I hope JLD stays sharp and keeps his nose clean behind them we don't have much other than hope.

Yeah Dunbar is going to be hard to rely on and I hate to say that but his next violation is a one year suspension isn't it?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Definite passing downs will probably be Long-Donald-Carrington-Quinn or something to that effect. Best pass rushers, and they want to cut down on DEs at DT they said.
Definite running downs will be Hayes-Langford-Brockers-Quinn. Best run defenders.

Think you're right on the regular downs.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
White Thunder and Black Lightning
Knew it was something like that. I remember CL in a video saying they had a choice between the two. Kind of a pick your poison between he and Quinn.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Legion of What?

I want our name to taunt the Squawks, my least favorite team.