Rucillo and Kanell: Would the Rams Take Andy Dalton? Would St. Louis Trade To Get Rams Back?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Why would you listen to those guys when you have literally dozens of choices for stuff to put in your ears?

ESPN radio.......it's LOL bad.

I turned ESPN radio on like 2 weeks ago just to see whats going on, right when I turn it on I hear some dude banging the table "Lakers need to trade Clarkson, Russell, and Ingram to OKC for Westbrook NOW!!" I instantly yelled, "what the fuck!!! No!!" And turned it back off.
He's probably going to come to the Lakers anyways once that contracts up.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
2. A (sllightly) less insulting, but more interesting scenario: would the city of St. Louis trade ALL of their Major League Cardinals baseball roster to the city of Los Angeles to get the Rams back?

As a "STL" guy (sort of, I live in MO and have family in STL and was born in STL, but never really lived there).......I would say, absolutely.

It would suck for a few years. But with the Cardinals' superb management, the team would be competitive again in 4-5 years. Totally worth it.

It's a no-brainier in my opinion.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Yep! The Cardinals would just rebuild and be back in contention in a year or two, so go for it!

I'd like to send Matheny instead of Yadi though!:neener:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't like the Angels or the Cardinals - and Andy Dalton is a good QB - so hell yes.