Rucillo and Kanell: Would the Rams Take Andy Dalton? Would St. Louis Trade To Get Rams Back?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I sometimes listen to these guys, as I am in sales on the road quite a bit. They cover a lot of NFL and have interesting conversation, and sometimes are classic "metrosexuals" idiots.

I still don't know which voice is which. One is a little more of an adult, while the other guy is a giggling school girl most of the time.

Anyway, the segment they are doing right now is "Inter-Sports Trades" in which they are hypothetically saying: If CITIES could trade a player to another city-in any sport- for another player, would they?

Two of the hypothetical "trades" involved the Rams:

1. Would you: Have the city of Los Angeles trade Andy Dalton to the Rams for Mike Trout to the Cincinnati Reds.

:rant:Whaaaaat?!!!

2. A (sllightly) less insulting, but more interesting scenario: would the city of St. Louis trade ALL of their Major League Cardinals baseball roster to the city of Los Angeles to get the Rams back?

:rant:Whaaaat?!!! :shooting::shooting::shooting::shooting::shooting::shooting:

No. And no.

Why would LA want an inferior quarterback to Goff, OR an inferior baseball roster?

:shades: Besides the Rams already have their token ginger. :hiding:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Fuck no to both of those, lol.

Trout > Dalton! Plus we have Goff who will eventually be better than him too.

nanotech

Rookie
I sometimes listen to these guys, as I am in sales on the road quite a bit. They cover a lot of NFL and have interesting conversation, and sometimes are classic "metrosexuals" idiots.

I still don't know which voice is which. One is a little more of an adult, while the other guy is a giggling school girl most of the time.

Anyway, the segment they are doing right now is "Inter-Sports Trades" in which they are hypothetically saying: If CITIES could trade a player to another city-in any sport- for another player, would they?

Two of the hypothetical "trades" involved the Rams:

1. Would you: Have the city of Los Angeles trade Andy Dalton to the Rams for Mike Trout to the Cincinnati Reds.

:rant:Whaaaaat?!!!

2. A (sllightly) less insulting, but more interesting scenario: would the city of St. Louis trade ALL of their Major League Cardinals baseball roster to the city of Los Angeles to get the Rams back?

:rant:Whaaaat?!!! :shooting::shooting::shooting::shooting::shooting::shooting:

No. And no.

Why would LA want an inferior quarterback to Goff, OR an inferior baseball roster?

:shades: Besides the Rams already have their token ginger. :hiding:
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I herd that this morning too, and then they talked about basketball the next two hours.

nanotech

Rookie
Like I say to my 2-year-old granddaughter, "Use your words" nanotech.
I guess I am wondering why anyone would listen to tripe like that, much less post it. To each his own. You are entitled. It's the U.S.

What's more curious is why I bothered to read and respond. I need therapy.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess I am wondering why anyone would listen to tripe like that, much less post it. To each his own. You are entitled. It's the U.S.

touche' nanotech. Maybe I am the one that needs therapy. :LOL:

:cheers:

nanotech

Rookie

Wait a minute, I sounded judgemental. PC is not my forte.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Wait a minute, I sounded judgemental. PC is not my forte.
It's ok, buddy. I think you are right. Sports talk on the radio is a cesspool. Usually not the best and brightest.

My political talk stations are too depressing these days. I guess I'll go back to music...:sneaky:

nanotech

Rookie
It's ok, buddy. I think you are right. Sports talk on the radio is a cesspool. Usually not the best and brightest.

My political talk stations are too depressing these days. I guess I'll go back to music...:sneaky:
Hendrix, Doors, Cream, Mothers of Invention, Dylan, Santana, Jeff Airplane, Rotary Connection, Saloom Sinclair and the Mother Bear, Jethro Tull. Probably guess my age.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Hendrix, Doors, Cream, Mothers of Invention, Dylan, Santana, Jeff Airplane, Rotary Connection, Saloom Sinclair and the Mother Bear, Jethro Tull. Probably guess my age.

68, according to your information. :sneaky:
All good stuff! (Except I haven't heard Saloom Sinclair and the Mother Bear. I'll pull up a song)

I'm 50. Loved Jethro Tull, the Doors, and Clapton. Also had my Yes, Blue Oyster Cult and Bad Company phases, then The Firm, R.E.M. old stuff, before Stipe turned left. Creed. Now, I mostly listen to Christian rock groups- David Crowder, Third Day, Needtobreathe, Mercy Me, Big Daddy Weave, Shaun McDonald.

nanotech

Rookie
All good stuff! (Except I haven't heard Saloom Sinclair and the Mother Bear. I'll pull up a song)

I'm 50. Loved Jethro Tull, the Doors, and Clapton. Also had my Yes, Blue Oyster Cult and Bad Company phases, then The Firm, R.E.M. old stuff, before Stipe turned left. Creed. Now, I mostly listen to Christian rock groups- David Crowder, Third Day, Needtobreathe, Mercy Me, Big Daddy Weave, Shaun McDonald.
good one!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Why would you listen to those guys when you have literally dozens of choices for stuff to put in your ears?

ESPN radio.......it's LOL bad.

nanotech

Rookie
good one!

Marie Lapeau(sp)

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Why would you listen to those guys when you have literally dozens of choices for stuff to put in your ears?

ESPN radio.......it's LOL bad.
Well, between you and @nanotech I think you've slapped some sense into me. :boxing:o_O:boxing:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Laveau? That's voodoo, bruh. Why would a whacked out born-again like me listen to her?! :unsure:

Being whacked out and born again means you can't listen to other stuff?

I don't know anything about the whole born again thing but is it that wierd that you can't listen to some stuff.

Sounds cultish

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Being whacked out and born again means you can't listen to other stuff?

I don't know anything about the whole born again thing but is it that wierd that you can't listen to some stuff.

Sounds cultish
Lighten up Les. Just being humorous. I have the freedom to listen to anything I desire. Just having some fun with @nanotech

The point is, with my faith, I wouldn't desire to listen to a voodoo song. But it is all in good fun. I respect everybody's right to choose their stuff.