Roster cuts/trades around the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Eagles cuts
https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/eagles-get-to-the-53-player-limit

Eagles waived/released WR Markus Wheaton, WR Kamar Aiken, DE Steven Means, RB Josh Adams, CB De'Vante Bausby, LB Asantay Brown, TE Billy Brown, QB Joe Callahan, DT Winston Craig, WR Rashard Davis, TE Anthony Denham, G Aaron Evans, DE Danny Ezechukwu, S Ironhead Gallon, G Darrell Greene, QB Christian Hackenberg, T Taylor Hart, RB Matt Jones, DE Joe Ostman, WR Darius Prince, RB Donnel Pumphrey, DT Elijah Qualls, S Jeremy Reaves, DT Aziz Shittu, CB Chandon Sullivan, C Jon Toth, WR Bryce Treggs, WR Greg Ward, LB Jaboree Williams, LB Kyle Wilson, and WR Tim Wilson.

fearsomefour

Legend
https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers-cut-21-players-get-roster-down-to-53?sf196738307=1

The Whiners cuts

The San Francisco 49ers today announced they have released 21 players. The team placed DL Kentavius Street on the Reserve/Non-Football Injury List. Also, the NFL placed WR Victor Bolden Jr. and LB Reuben Foster on the Reserve/Suspended List.

The following players have been released:

Pos. Name

DL Jeremiah Attaochu

WR Aaron Burbridge

G Jonathan Cooper

WR Steven Dunbar Jr.

TE Ross Dwelley

DB Antone Exum Jr.

TE Cole Hikutini

FB Malcolm Johnson

OL Andrew Lauderdale

DB Dexter McCoil

CB Tarvarus McFadden

RB Jeremy McNichols

CB Emmanuel Moseley

QB Nick Mullens

DB Tyvis Powell

DL Niles Scott

OL Coleman Shelton

LB Pita Taumoepenu

LB Korey Toomer

OL Najee Toran

RB Jeff Wilson Jr.
I would pick up Steven Dunbar Jr post haste.....really like this kid.

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
I find the Eric Decker situation interesting. You would think he'd love a shot at catching Brady's passes for a season, especially after a short career working with intermediate QBs. Possible the Pats gave him a chance to retire or be cut?

Rainram

Starter
There are some interesting cuts. John Simon from the Colts. Spencer Drango from the Browns. Mario Edwards Jr. from the Raiders. And, of course, Landry Jones from the Steelers.

Simon seems like an interesting cut. OLB for us. We currently have
  • Samson Ebukam
  • Matt Longacre
  • Justin Lawler
  • Trevon Young
  • Dominique Easley
I’d like Simon over Young who I think we could stash on the PS. With Longacres health and Ebukam unproven. I wouldn’t mind a vet outside!

Mario Edwards...Nope! No thank you.

Drango is my favorite OLine cut so far and someone I’d look at!! I still think we can improve on our OLine. Demby and Blythe don’t give me warm fuzzies at the moment. Let Kromer get his hands on Drango.

Jones. Ok. I was hoping for Dobbs I guess. But anybody not named Mannion right now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good talk, Russ.

I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm point you to the stats to show that he's played in real games and held his own. He's not a good QB, but with our talent and coaching, he could hold his own if needed for a few games.