Rooting for Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I cant help but find myself rooting for that team. Not only do I love Dan Campbell as the lead guy there but rooting for Goff and Reynolds is just natural. I hope they can get it turned around up there. As long as it's not against us.

Tano

Legend
Reynolds has to be 10 times better than any other receiver on the Lions

Aman St Brown has potential but he isn't there yet.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I cant help but find myself rooting for that team. Not only do I love Dan Campbell as the lead guy there but rooting for Goff and Reynolds is just natural. I hope they can get it turned around up there. As long as it's not against us.

I'm not. QB aside.

Teams like the Lions piss me off. There is no excuse for being so bad for so long. How the hell do you fuck up Barry Sanders and ruin another relationship with Calvin Johnson? They have shit ownership and make routinely make the wrong decisions. I don't care if the coach comes across as some tough guy. Win on the goddamn field.

Even the Jaguars and Texans have had periods of success.

The Bears are a trash franchise too. Runoff a SB coach (Lovie Smith) and get Marc Trestman and Matt Nagy as his successors? Cmon man.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
That punt hit the Lions player in the head near midfield then bounced 15 yrds... They then tacked on the penalty from where it was downed.

Is it me, or shouldn't the penalty be marked off from the spot where the ball hit the Lions player in the head?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'm rooting for the Lions to go 0-17, but they can't even do that right, tying a game, are you kidding me?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Contrary to the beliefs of the fans that didn’t like the trade, I loved the trade but I still root for Goff to play well for Detroit.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I get enjoying the caricature of Coach Dan… but is there any evidence he’s a good head coach?

oldnotdead

Legend
Why prolong the agony? Just fire Campbell. He and his whole staff are a clown show on national TV. Can't blame this one on Goff can ya Danny boy?

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Yea I don't see how this coaching staff survives in the off season.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Sometimes those first impressions are the right impressions.

Meaning Campbell is in over his head and that was obvious to me at his first news conference.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sometimes those first impressions are the right impressions.

Meaning Campbell is in over his head and that was obvious to me at his first news conference.
Can't disagree. They're undisciplined, unorganized, and make baffling coaching decisions.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Can't disagree. They're undisciplined, unorganized, and make baffling coaching decisions.
Might have made a difference on offense if they had had a couple of just experienced, competent receivers to go with Hockenson at TE and Swift at rb.

But repeatedly giving up game losing drives and field goals is just a disaster. That's on the D and the coaching.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Might have made a difference on offense if they had had a couple of just experienced, competent receivers to go with Hockenson at TE and Swift at rb.

But repeatedly giving up game losing drives and field goals is just a disaster. That's on the D and the coaching.
Kind of incredible (in a sad way) that Josh Reynolds, a guy who was our #4 for basically his entire career and a source of frustration, steps in and is automatically their best WR.