ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm Waiting to see what @JackDRams will do to help the 49ers Next!?!
Could a QB be in their future!!!!:rolllaugh::fuelfire: They have to be like :banghead::giveup: right about now!!:neener::ROFLMAO:

Haha we already took Dak Prescott. So don't expect any QBs to come out of our last three picks.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
So apparently @Riverumbbq got one of his picks taken by @Tron somehow. This is my fault.

We can change it to whatever River wants, but I'm not sure this is fair to Tron who came in believing he'd have both picks, and strategized for it, and it might effect the entire rest of the draft we've done in the mean time.

An alternative is just giving River an extra comp pick, whatever you guys think is best.

Tron would end up getting an extra pick though. Maybe have him choose one of the two, and then let River pick asap for his spot.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So apparently @Riverumbbq got one of his picks taken by @Tron somehow. This is my fault.

We can change it to whatever River wants, but I'm not sure this is fair to Tron who came in believing he'd have both picks, and strategized for it, and it might effect the entire rest of the draft we've done in the mean time.

An alternative is just giving River an extra comp pick, whatever you guys think is best.
Hard to fix it now other than awarding a comp pick. This kind of stuff used to happen in the real draft years ago. Remember George Allen used to be in the middle of it all the time, trading the same pick to different teams.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Tron would end up getting an extra pick though. Maybe have him choose one of the two, and then let River pick asap for his spot.
Or does Tron have picks left? We could 'after the fact" make it a trade using a trade value chart?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Or does Tron have picks left? We could 'after the fact" make it a trade using a trade value chart?

He's all out.

True. It's kind of a sucky situation. If @Tron doesn't mind, he can pick his favorite of the two picks, and if River has a player that hasn't already been picked (after his original pick), he can take that player?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
He's all out.

True. It's kind of a sucky situation. If @Tron doesn't mind, he can pick his favorite of the two picks, and if River has a player that hasn't already been picked (after his original pick), he can take that player?

That's probably the easiest way to go. It just sucks because the communication between you and both GMs can take time, and we would have to pause the draft, that way more players don't keep coming off the board. Likely won't even sniff round 7. Not that I care, I don't have any 7s.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Haha we already took Dak Prescott. So don't expect any QBs to come out of our last three picks.
This^ may be true, but keep in mind, The Rams do tend to "Blow-up" opposing QB's!!

QUINN.jpg

nfl_u_quinn_600x400.jpg

quinn2.jpg
Rams 2015.jpg

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That's probably the easiest way to go. It just sucks because the communication between you and both GMs can take time, and we would have to pause the draft, that way more players don't keep coming off the board. Likely won't even sniff round 7. Not that I care, I don't have any 7s.

Unfortunately, yeah. I'll pause the draft until 3 PM EST. That's 3 hours 30 minutes. If I don't get a response from at least one of them in that time, I'm awarding River a comp pick and moving on due to time constraints.

DRAFT IS PAUSED FOR THE MOMENT. DO NOT SEND IN ANY PICKS, UNLESS BY PM.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He's all out.

That's fine. I'll take Kearse. No biggie.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
So S James Bradberry is now available again. Oh boy, I know a couple GMs wanted him

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Another idea since Tron took a CB in Bradberry and River just took a CB in Reed, maybe River would prefer Bradberry and re-pick for his last pick he used on Reed???? We would quickly be back on track with no other person's pick affected.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Another idea since Tron took a CB in Bradberry and River just took a CB in Reed, maybe River would prefer Bradberry and re-pick for his last pick he used on Reed???? We would quickly be back on track with no other person's pick affected.

If @Riverumbbq wants to do that, that's an option he can take, yes. He's allowed to re-pick his last pick as well as long as he does it at the same time.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Or Should River just get the player taken in the spot river should have had!?