ROD Fantasy Football Headcount

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

If an owner misses 2 weeks total, transfer his team and ban him 1 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Definitely 3 leagues. I'm betting 4 when all is said and done.

We need commissioners and one should be a night owl for the overseas guys.

Go volunteer on the commissioner thread.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Definitely 3 leagues. I'm betting 4 when all is said and done.

We need commissioners and one should be a night owl for the overseas guys.

Go volunteer on the commissioner thread.
Have 4 leagues, then have the season end a couple of weeks or so prior to the normal ending of a season, then have the champions of each league in a 2 week playoff to determine the mega-super-ultra-ROD Champ.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Have 4 leagues, then have the season end a couple of weeks or so prior to the normal ending of a season, then have the champions of each league in a 2 week playoff to determine the mega-super-ultra-ROD Champ.

Once we have the numbers, we will definitely do cross league play at the end. Probably be both in league playoffs with a separate cross league using the same lineups at the same time. There WILL be a ROD super bowl!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I'm in. (First timer, sort of).

Took over a keeper league team when someone dropped out about five or six years ago. Never really had my heart in it, but am definitely up for it now.

(Culpepper was the QB - how long ago was that?)

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm in. (First timer, sort of).

Took over a keeper league team when someone dropped out about five or six years ago. Never really had my heart in it, but am definitely up for it now.

(Culpepper was the QB - how long ago was that?)

Welcome. It's a blast in an active league.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Once we have the numbers, we will definitely do cross league play at the end. Probably be both in league playoffs with a separate cross league using the same lineups at the same time. There WILL be a ROD super bowl!
The one drawback is that teams from different leagues might be using the same players, thus there'd have to be some kind of rule restricting roster changes in the playoffs.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The one drawback is that teams from different leagues might be using the same players, thus there'd have to be some kind of rule restricting roster changes in the playoffs.

Yes, I've considered that, but does that really matter?

I'm thinking the ROD playoff and Super Bowl will be all against all until we are down to 2 teams week 17. Just use total scores to advance teams.

RamzFanz

Damnit

I'm thinking the ROD playoff and Super Bowl will be all against all until we are down to 2 teams week 17. Just use total scores to advance teams.

Do you mean Roster or Starting Roster?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I think the final has to be week 16. Too many players take time off in week 17.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Good idea.
I always prefer to end my other league on week 16.
I hate it when NFL playoff teams sit their starters the last week.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've been game for years now.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I would like to play if theres any room left. When will we know if were in and whens the draft?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I Figure I'll get 14 Wins against you guys, probably "Dump" a game or two along the way, just to make you feel good!