ROD Fantasy Football Headcount

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

If an owner misses 2 weeks total, transfer his team and ban him 1 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Philly5

Rookie
Would want details, but would be interested.

If there is a life event or other reason I would give a pass. Otherwise a forever ban makes more sense to me. How hard is it to set a lineup? If a person would quit mid year once, they would do it again.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Would want details, but would be interested.

If there is a life event or other reason I would give a pass. Otherwise a forever ban makes more sense to me. How hard is it to set a lineup? If a person would quit mid year once, they would do it again.

Exactly. I have no respect for people who won't set a lineup. It ruins it for everyone.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sup...
1x1clear.gif
1x1clear.gif
1azfZKGQYAAQBV8J2mJMLdNtIKA==.medium.png

Last edited:

OC

UDFA
I'm up to join in. Will be fun to have a league with rams fans. Although no more getting rams sleepers that nobody else has heard of.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I call Sam Bradford and Rams D.
That's actually why I'm not the biggest fan of playing Fantasy with other Rams fans. I like having Rams on my team, but naturally other Rams fans will scoop them all up.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That's actually why I'm not the biggest fan of playing Fantasy with other Rams fans. I like having Rams on my team, but naturally other Rams fans will scoop them all up.

Well what else did you expect from playing with a bunch of fans of the same team lol

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

All you have to do is not draft Rams. They will ALL go way way too early and you'll get to scoop up stars. I was in a league last season where Zuerlein went in the 4th round.