ROD 2014 Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Do me a favor.. i am at work so I can't keep updating this list..

After the poster has made their selection how about updating and posting a new list.. Also please tag the next person so they know they are on the clock
will do when possible...!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
lol damn, should be in the boobies section XD
WTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF????????????!!!!!!!!!!???????????

we have a boobie section? why Haven't I been notified of this?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yes I am. But more like a former member of the Clan

Ahhh, I'm still over there kind of, just don't post as much as I used to since not that much going on as opposed to here. So always here most of the time. I'm Tampa_Ram at the Clan.

crazyhorns

Rookie
Too me the mods are very controlling as to how and what can be said. Yet, when they speak to you they feel they can say and do whatever they want. I utilize the Clan for entertainment purpose and to connect with other Ram fans. I refuse to be spoken to like I was a middle school student I am to old for that $*#@. So I choose to leave and now a member of ROD and feel this is a better fit for me.

Go Rams

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rumor: Cleveland looking to trade out?
There is a buzz about that the Browns are shopping their number 4 pick. Someone targeting a QB maybe? Stay tuned!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Seriously though, not saying i'm trying to trade out... But if anyone had a (reasonable) offer, i can't say i wouldn't listen... :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Seriously though, not saying i'm trying to trade out... But if anyone had a (reasonable) offer, i can't say i wouldn't listen... :cool:

I have a 13.. lol

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rumor: Cleveland would like to stay in the top 10 in the event of a trade down
Reports indicate that the Browns are looking for fair offers that would keep them in the hunt for an impact player in the top 10. Could they be targeting a QB that they feel will drop? Owning that extra pick at #26 in their back pocket would certainly make it easier to move down out of the top 5. Stay tuned!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Probably a little further than i'd like to drop.

Though if the price is right...

Honestly, I was just jesting with my 13th pick. I don't have the Rams other picks that I'm aware of. Even if I did, if we reseed in the 2nd and possible 3rd rounds, it wouldn't be fair for me to trade those picks. Good luck with the trade or pick brother.