ROD 2014 Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Here's an idea, do some research and share w/ other members. I.e. what players you signed/let go, team needs, last year's picks performance, etc.

I think it would make this more fun.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe it is worth it for a premiere elite pass rusher like Clowney. Considering our future picks are almost certainly going to be lower under an established coach like Lovie Smith, I feel as if we got more value for a Hall of Fame talent. I think we win this trade.

We will see how this turns out, but the Bucs organization feels as if Clowney is the type of talent you trade up for and should be willing to give up a lot for.

You are the GM of a NFL team, you don't have to take this abuse.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There's good reasons why owners can't own more than one team. Trades like this would be a poster boy for that policy.
Yeah - I'm a little unsure on the nepotism going on there.

Alan

Legend
RamFan503 not looking at the big picture:
Yeah - I'm a little unsure on the nepotism going on there.
On the other hand, who wouldn't like to make the Cheatriots our bitch farm team? ;)

tbux

Rookie
Tampa is too far off to make a trade like that with a new coach who needs picks- wouldn't happen imo. Not for that much anyways. Tampa is trying to turn into a Lovie team- so there will be a lot of turnover in the next couple years- and they will need picks. Surely Lovie would love to have Clowney (pun intended) but not for that price. Not to mention a guy like Mack could fall to them- and they would rather have Mack at 7 then Clowney plus all those picks. jmo

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm going to be forced to make a pick soon since I'm not getting any trading partners

Alan

Legend
RamFan503 happy being himself:
I'm not.
That's one of the reasons I like you Stu, totally unpretentious.

“I privately say to you, old friend... please accept from me this unpretentious bouquet of early-blooming parentheses: (((()))).”

J.D. Salinger, Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters & Seymour: An Introduction

“I don't really deeply feel that anyone needs an airtight reason for quoting from the works of the writers he loves, but it's always nice, I'll grant you, if he has one.”
J.D. Salinger, Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters & Seymour: An Introduction

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Surprised the Falcons aren't trying to trade up to draft Clow..... Oh...:whistle:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Ok, if we're allowing trades as have happened.. And we go say to the 3rd or 4th round of this mock draft.. Who is keeping track of the trades and picks available.. Not me.. lol

crazyhorns

Rookie
Good thing he has 2 jobs because trades like that if the player does not produce well are the kind that get GM's and coaches fired.

This is probably Lovie's last go and I am not sure he would risk it all on Clowney.