ROD 2014 Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  1. Tampa Bay - Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina From Tron (Houston) from DVYKX (TB) 7th overall pick, 69th overall pick (3rd round), 143rd overall pick (5th round), 2015 first round pick, 2015 second round pick.
  2. St. Louis - Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
  3. Jacksonville - Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida
  4. Cleveland - Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
  5. Oakland - Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo
  6. Atlanta - Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
  7. Houston(From Tampa Bay) - Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
  8. Minnesota - Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
  9. Buffalo - Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
  10. Detroit - Ha Ha Clinton - Dix, S, Alabama
  11. Tennessee - Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
  12. New York Giants -Anthony Barr, LB, UCLA
  13. St. Louis - Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh
  14. Chicago - Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville
  15. Pittsburgh - Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan St.
  16. Dallas - Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
  17. Cleveland - Derek Carr, QB, Fresno St. From 12inthebox (Baltimore) from jsimcox (Cleveland) picks #26 and #35.
  18. New York Jets - Taylor Lewan, OT,Michigan
  19. Miami - Zac Martin, OG, Notre Dame
  20. New England (from Arizona)- Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina, From Mojo Ram (Arizona) for picks #29 and #93
  21. Green Bay - C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama
  22. Philadelphia - Odell Beckham Jr, WR, LSU
  23. Kansas City - Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
  24. Cincinnati - Marqise Lee, WR, USC
  25. San Diego - Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame
  26. Baltimore(From Cleveland) - Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon St.
  27. New Orleans - Ryan Shazier, LB, Ohio State
  28. Carolina - Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia
  29. Arizona (from New England) - Dee Ford, DE, Auburn
  30. San Francisco - Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio St.
  31. Denver - Kyle Van Noy, LB, BYU
  32. Seattle - Ra'Shede Hageman
  1. Houston - Tron - Stephon Tuitt
  2. Washington - Alan - Jordan Matthews
  3. Baltimore - 12inthebox - Jimmie Ward
  4. Oakland -Timmy Jernigan
  5. Atlanta -
  6. Tampa Bay -
  7. Jacksonville -
  8. Minnesota -
  9. Buffalo -
  10. Tennessee -
  11. New York Giants -
  12. St. Louis -
  13. Detroit -
  14. Pittsburgh -
  15. Dallas -
  16. Baltimore -
  17. New York Jets -
  18. Miami -
  19. Chicago -
  20. Arizona -
  21. Green Bay -
  22. Philadelphia -
  23. Cincinnati -
  24. San Francisco -
  25. San Diego -
  26. New Orleans -
  27. Indianapolis -
  28. Carolina -
  29. San Francisco -
  30. New England -
  31. Denver -
  32. Seattle -

Last edited:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I think think they need another quality WR to groom because I have no faith that Jackson will be a long term answer and who's their third WR?
Plus I had about 1 minute to choose. You guys remind me of my wife. Not in a good way either. :LOL:

Sorting out round three will be much easier if I don't help. :whistle:

Andre Roberts is their #3 receiver. A pretty good #3 as far as those go.

I agree though. I agree. Stay out of this, you messed everything up :D

siiimmons

UDFA
When I first read it i didnt think there was blue font or the smiley face. No hard feelings. Ill still be following this thread. Carry on.

Alan

Legend
crazyhorns messing with the wrong hombre:
The Redskins have spent a lot of money on WR during free agency during the last few season. No way thy select Mathews here. Wide Reciever is not a need. They need a lot of help in the secondary. offensive line, and defensive line. Not to mention they could use a Tight End. Pierre Garcon and Desean Jackson are projected as starters going into the season.
Some people put crazy in their handle and some people live it youngster.

Consider this a slap in your avatar. Delete buttons at dawn. :mad:

Unless I over sleep. :lifting: :seizure:

crazyhorns

Rookie
I think think they need another quality WR to groom because I have no faith that Jackson will be a long term answer and who's their third WR?
Plus I had about 1 minute to choose. You guys remind me of my wife. Not in a good way either. :LOL:

Sorting out round three will be much easier if I don't help. :whistle:

I know the Redskins have the 2nd round pick for a reason. However, how does a organization spend the money they have on Garcon, Jackson, and Roberts and then use their very 1st pick in 2014 on a WR when they clearly need soo much help in the secondary and both lines? Just makes no sense to me. Maybe I am taking this a little to serious but whats the point of doing this if we do not try to make it realistic?

crazyhorns

Rookie
Some people put crazy in their handle and some people live it youngster.

Consider this a slap in your avatar. Delete buttons at dawn. :mad:

Unless I over sleep. :lifting: :seizure:

I love it that is too funny. I needed a laugh.

Alan

Legend
siiimmons trying to weasel out:
When I first read it i didnt think there was blue font or the smiley face. No hard feelings. Ill still be following this thread. Carry on.
Not so quick there bud. It's too late to try and get out of doing the rest of your picks and because you whined about it you have to pick for the Colts too. We're counting on you siiimmons. You do realize that you're perfect for the Indianapolis Colts right? You both have three i's in your name.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Time's up.

Commitment to Excellence is more than just words on a page, it is a way of life.

The Oakland Raiders of my predecessors are soon to be no more than a bad dream for the denizens of the Black Hole, while my Raiders become a nightmare for the rest of the NFL.

With the fourth pick of the second round the Oakland Raiders select:

Timmy Jernigan DT Florida State

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Me: Timmy, what is best in life?

Timmy: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
Jordan Matthews over Benjamin?? :eek:With the need on defense too double :eek::eek:

Alan

Legend
crazyhorns still questioning my pick:
I know the Redskins have the 2nd round pick for a reason. However, how does a organization spend the money they have on Garcon, Jackson, and Roberts and then use their very 1st pick in 2014 on a WR when they clearly need soo much help in the secondary and both lines? Just makes no sense to me. Maybe I am taking this a little to serious but whats the point of doing this if we do not try to make it realistic?
Two things here crazy:
I googled (with lightning speed mind you) "Washington needs 2014 draft" and I clicked on an old mock made before they signed Jackson. Matthews was their pick.
Second of all, that's what Snyder gets for giving me full authority. Synder's an idiot, what can I say?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Jordan Matthews over Benjamin?? With the need on defense too :eek:
I actually prefer Matthews over Benjamin too. He might have more athletic potential, but Matthews could be the most pro-ready WR in this draft IMO. I'd take Matthews on the Rams every day of the week.

Alan

Legend
MerlinJones with this:
Me: Timmy, what is best in life?

Timmy: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
Timmy always did have a crush on Conan. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :whistle:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What was the Baltimore/Cleveland trade? I don't see a Cleveland pick in the 2nd rd at all. Are they picking at #16(Baltimore) in the 2nd rd?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
What was the Baltimore/Cleveland trade? I don't see a Cleveland pick in the 2nd rd at all. Are they picking at #16(Baltimore) in the 2nd rd?
Nope, Cleveland don't have a second in this mock. I traded Cleveland's 1 and 2 for Baltimore's 1

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

They moved up from #26 to grab Derek Carr if I remember correctly. And no, they have no second rounder. They traded #26 and #35 for #17.

EDIT: Late. As usual.