ROD 2014 Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
  1. Houston - Tron - Stephon Tuitt
  2. Washington - Alan - Jordan Matthews
  3. Baltimore - 12inthebox - Jimmie Ward
  4. Oakland -
  5. Atlanta -
  6. Tampa Bay -
  7. Jacksonville -
  8. Minnesota -
  9. Buffalo -
  10. Tennessee -
  11. New York Giants -
  12. St. Louis -
  13. Detroit -
  14. Pittsburgh -
  15. Dallas -
  16. Baltimore -
  17. New York Jets -
  18. Miami -
  19. Chicago -
  20. Arizona -
  21. Green Bay -
  22. Philadelphia -
  23. Cincinnati -
  24. San Francisco -
  25. San Diego -
  26. New Orleans -
  27. Indianapolis -
  28. Carolina -
  29. San Francisco -
  30. New England -
  31. Denver -
  32. Seattle -
Kind of updated.

Alan

Legend
siiimmons feeling abused:
Followed this thread for days waiting for my pick. Checked it several times today. Go to my internship, come back, someone else picked for me.
To make it up to you, even though you don't deserve it, you can take the Colts too cause I think we need someone to pick for them.;)

crazyhorns

Rookie
Jordan Mathews?

The Redskins have spent a lot of money on WR during free agency during the last few season. No way thy select Mathews here. Wide Reciever is not a need. They need a lot of help in the secondary. offensive line, and defensive line. Not to mention they could use a Tight End. Pierre Garcon and Desean Jackson are projected as starters going into the season.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Yep, I think everything is fine.
Good, we just need to wish ourselves luck sorting out the 3rd round :ROFLMAO:
I know for example that Cleveland have two 3rd rounders, and i imagine the Whiners have about 10, knowing the amount of picks they always seem to have...

Another point, are we including comp. picks?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Jordan Matthews because Me needs some weapons.

Why did you take Jordan Matthews, by the way?

Washington has Pierre Garcon and Desean Jackson. Not doubting you, just curious.

siiimmons

UDFA
Nah its ok. Its all for fun. I only got 3 hours though. And i "dont deserve it?" I dont know what anyone could do to deserve a fake pick for a fake draft. But again, its all for fun and not a big deal.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Good, we just need to wish ourselves luck sorting out the 3rd round :ROFLMAO:
I know for example that Cleveland have two 3rd rounders, and i imagine the Whiners have about 10, knowing the amount of picks they always seem to have...

Another point, are we including comp. picks?

I would assume so, if we make it that far.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  1. Houston - Tron - Stephon Tuitt
  2. Washington - Alan - Jordan Matthews
  3. Baltimore - 12inthebox - Jimmie Ward
  4. Oakland -
  5. Atlanta -
  6. Tampa Bay -
  7. Jacksonville -
  8. Minnesota -
  9. Buffalo -
  10. Tennessee -
  11. New York Giants -
  12. St. Louis -
  13. Detroit -
  14. Pittsburgh -
  15. Dallas -
  16. Baltimore -
  17. New York Jets -
  18. Miami -
  19. Chicago -
  20. Arizona -
  21. Green Bay -
  22. Philadelphia -
  23. Cincinnati -
  24. San Francisco -
  25. San Diego -
  26. New Orleans -
  27. Indianapolis -
  28. Carolina -
  29. San Francisco -
  30. New England -
  31. Denver -
  32. Seattle -
Kind of updated.
Nice. (y)
Yeah thats cool but i think we'd better include the first rd results whenever we update.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Nah its ok. Its all for fun. I only got 3 hours though. And i "dont deserve it?" I dont know what anyone could do to deserve a fake pick for a fake draft. But again, its all for fun and not a big deal.
Sorry Siiimmons. We peeked at your profile and saw that you hadn't visited the board in a week. We're trying to move this thing along a bit. If you can check in at least once a day we can probably find you a team. Not sure if Alan is planning on keeping Washington.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Alan was joking with the "deserve it" thing (blue font)
However i do agree with your point, we need to agree on a set amount of time before someone jumps in and makes the pick, some guys having 12 hours and others only 3 is not fair. We can't expect everyone to be on the site THAT frequently.

PhxRam

It is standard procedure here that blue font signifies he is teasing you.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You can take over from here. Your decision on what to do.
No thats cool. We can all update things as we see fit. I just have too much time on my hands as of late, so i've been trying to stay on top of it. Lol

Alan

Legend
I think think they need another quality WR to groom because I have no faith that Jackson will be a long term answer and who's their third WR?
Plus I had about 1 minute to choose. You guys remind me of my wife. Not in a good way either. :LOL:

Sorting out round three will be much easier if I don't help. :whistle: