RIP Paul Allen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wow! Sad indeed. He may have owned a much despised enemy team but this is way too early. RIP Mr. Allen. He did some great things for the cities of Seattle and Portland.

Way too early to ask I’m sure but I don’t think he had any heirs. I wonder what becomes of the Trail Blazers and Seahawks franchises.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Wow, he went fast, you'd think that there would have been some crazy treatment he'd go for, but I guess they caught it late. What a shame, so young.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He first contracted non Hodgkin lymphoma in 2009 and beat it. It came back a few months ago.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sad sad sad. RIP. Fuck cancer.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eat your Wheaties, Stanley Enos!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That's a damn bummer very sorry to hear that. He was a good dude who made a difference for many.

All that aside, I second @LoyalRam 's sentiment that hopefully we see some non-optimum changes in Shehawks ownership. :cool:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
“I killed you”

88279944-050F-4985-B32B-10DFB9973EF4.jpeg

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was very well going to be the Los Angeles Seahawks at one point, but, this good man stepped up and changed the course of history for Seattle football. Just a great guy and owner. Music and football, he loved them both. Other things too, just a dark day.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
He was one of the good guys. He took the Seahawks out of the garbage dump and saved them though he admitted the Blazers were his first love.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Eat your Wheaties, Stanley Enos!!!!

RIP to a Great Man. Sad to see him die so young. In a way, I like the Seahawks for that's what makes football--great rivalries. Which translates into great fun. He worked wonders for the team and their fans.
I was diagnosed with non-Nodgkins lymphoma as well in 2008 and after six moths of chemo, I have been in remission ever since. As Phil Ochs, the great folk singer sang: There but for fortune go you or I.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hate the Seahawks but this is real sad news

RIP Mr Allen