Richard Sherman is a liar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I didn't say that.
Sherman is supposedly an intelligent man but he's also a celebrity athlete with an agent. This type of "incident" just makes sense to me. I mean, if Sherman had lied about the Browns LG not shaking hands with him it would have been a mouse fart in terms of a story.

I know @Mojo Ram did not say this. The YOU in this case was little dick. I get the celebrity sports agent angle. And you are probably right.

But I live in a world where the result of this move is that you lose credibility, social standing, and in many cases, your job.

I just picture Sherman and Jussie fist bumping each other, and congratulating each other for being so clever.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
arr Be It, post: 1243973, member: 4573"]
Sherman is all about the new, scary ethic of the day:
  1. Establish yourself as one of the “beautiful people”.
  2. Gain the love and blind support of the sheep media.
  3. Establish the narrative, and watch the media parrot the narrative.
  4. Lie your ass off at will.
  5. Sit back and watch the fun!
[/QUOTE]
  2. Gain the love and blind support of the sheep media.
  5. Sit back and watch the fun!

So if you are “tactically brilliant” it gives you license to make crap up?

looking at the video footage, actually, Sherman is the one showing disrespect, as he doesn’t even look at Mayfield as he walks by.

I can’t stand Me-field or Little dick, but making crap up kind of trumps Me-field.

I want to see the Rams light him up this week. See who’s foot goes in who’s ass now.

WTF.

Sherman is supposedly an intelligent man

I don't why anyone would say that. We don't have any proof of that.

I just picture Sherman and Jussie fist bumping each other, and congratulating each other for being so clever.

WTF again.

Something is wrong with you.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
What is wrong with expecting someone with a microphone in their face to tell the truth?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sherman is a bigoted moron. I hated him as a Seahawk and I hate him as a Niner.

I'd love to respect his talent but every time he opens his mouth it negates anything he's a co.polished on the field.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe he meant post game?
He's trying to backtrack from it now saying that he was insulted that Mayfield walked away after the coin-flip without giving him another handshake (good lord), but that certainly wasn't what he portrayed to Mike Silver (and illustrated with an image of the pre-flip handshake on twitter). Either way, Mayfield did indeed shake his hand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Too funny.... seeing the Sherman shit reminds me of Kaperdick. When you're fading out to obscurity make a point to shine the "Look at me" light on yourself.

oldnotdead

Legend
Okay what ever. Tell me again why we should care? A liar vs a punk, who cares? The media churns up this huge thing over a handshake?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Maybe I missed it...

Did Sherman use this lie to motivate the team before the game? Or was this just after the game smack?

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe I missed it...

Did Sherman use this lie to motivate the team before the game? Or was this just after the game smack?
It was supposed to be after game salt in the wound. A big win wasn't enough apparently.

Flint

Pro Bowler
After getting roasted with all the video evidence, Sherm apparently has had a change of heart. It’s being reported that he plans to apologize to Mayfield for dragging him into this mess. Hilarious.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  2. Gain the love and blind support of the sheep media of your political base.
  5. Get on twitter, stir up some drama and enjoy..

I thought we weren't supposed to talk about the Pres.... ;)

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
After getting roasted with all the video evidence, Sherm apparently has had a change of heart. It’s being reported that he plans to apologize to Mayfield for dragging him into this mess. Hilarious.
99% of the time, the person who lied or did something wrong is only truly sorry he got busted.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Maybe he's considering an apology that would elicit corrective action regarding the league's substance abuse policy?

3376a21b4b5d11d502bff8afe252466a.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sherman thinks he matters because the 9ers are undefeated. Sure would be nice to see the Rams shut his @$$ up.