Richard Sherman is a liar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I am no Baker Mayfield fan, but Sherman telling the media that Mayfield refused to shake his hand before the coin toss was an outright lie. It tells you something that he would try to impugn the character of another man, by publicly lying about him. I hope they roast Sherman over this, he deserves it.

By the way. Here's the proof that he's a liar.

View: https://twitter.com/FlammyMarciano/status/1181617718753026048

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Wow! He lied about something he knew there was video evidence of? Time to question the validity of that Stanford education mr. Sherman

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have now completely written Mayfield off. I thought that I had finally found something about him I liked when I heard Dick Sherman crying about Baker refusing to shake his hand.

So... this is what it feels like to be a browns fan I guess. Thanks a lot Baker... you've disappointed us all now. He's a bigger putz than we all thought... that that seemed impossible until this news.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Sherman is all about the new, scary ethic of the day:
  1. Establish yourself as one of the “beautiful people”.
  2. Gain the love and blind support of the sheep media.
  3. Establish the narrative, and watch the media parrot the narrative.
  4. Lie your ass off at will.
  5. Sit back and watch the fun!

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Sherman is all about the new, scary ethic of the day:
  1. Establish yourself as one of the “beautiful people”.
  2. Gain the love and blind support of the sheep media.
  3. Establish the narrative as a victim, and watch the media parrot the narrative.
  4. Lie your ass off at will.
  5. Sit back and watch the fun!
FIFY

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Richard Sherman backtracks after video footage proves Baker Mayfield shook hands with 49ers

Not long after the 49ers defense ate Baker Mayfield alive during their dominant 31-3 win on Monday night that included only eight Mayfield passes that were completed, a pair of Mayfield interceptions and fumbles, and Nick Bosa planting a flag, 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman, who accounted for one of those interceptions, ripped Mayfield for disrespecting the 49ers beforehand by refusing to shake their hands during the pregame coin toss.

"What's amazing, and annoying, was him not shaking hands at the beginning," Sherman told NFL.com's Mike Silver on Monday night. "That's some college s---. It's ridiculous. We're all trying to get psyched up, but shaking hands with your opponent -- that's NFL etiquette. And when you pull bush league stuff, that's disrespectful to the game. And believe me, that's gonna get us fired up."

It turns out, it's not a great idea to lie about something that happened in front of thousands of people, some of whom were holding cameras that were both turned on and pointed at the coin toss ceremony. On Tuesday morning, video footage emerged that showed Mayfield quite clearly shaking hands with Sherman and the 49ers before the coin toss.

View: https://twitter.com/jake_trotter/status/1181624570454761474?s=21

It didn't take long for Sherman to backtrack. I would joke about this being Sherman's best backtrack in years, but the undeniable fact remains -- regardless of how you feel about his postgame comments -- that Sherman continues to perform like one of the game's top cornerbacks. He told The MMQB's Albert Breer that it was Mayfield running away after the coin toss that was the source of his anger. Apparently, Mayfield didn't shake hands with the 49ers a second time after the coin toss.

"That's it," he said. "They are making way too big of a story of a blowout. He pissed us off. We put a foot in his ass. End of story."

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sherman is just looking for some pub because he's been irrelevant for awhile.
Attaching it to Baker Hypefield is pretty smart actually.

TexasRam

Legend
I would love to hate Sherman but that time he beat Tom Brady and got in his face to ask “You mad Bro?”, I still cherish that in my heart, deep down in a special place.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Sherman is just looking for some pub because he's been irrelevant for awhile.
Attaching it to Baker Hypefield is pretty smart actually.

So if you are “tactically brilliant” it gives you license to make crap up?

looking at the video footage, actually, Sherman is the one showing disrespect, as he doesn’t even look at Mayfield as he walks by.

I can’t stand Me-field or Little dick, but making crap up kind of trumps Me-field.

I want to see the Rams light him up this week. See who’s foot goes in who’s ass now.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I would love to hate Sherman but that time he beat Tom Brady and got in his face to ask “You mad Bro?”, I still cherish that in my heart, deep down in a special place.

Sorry man. Dick Sherman got his dose of karma in that SB. And I LOVED IT.

shhhnotears.0.0.gif

And I'm team Trent Williams all the way. Very smart man, considering he doesn't want to play for the Redskins BTW.

original.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So if you are “tactically brilliant” it gives you license to make crap up?
I didn't say that.
Sherman is supposedly an intelligent man but he's also a celebrity athlete with an agent. This type of "incident" just makes sense to me. I mean, if Sherman had lied about the Browns LG not shaking hands with him it would have been a mouse fart in terms of a story.