Richard Sherman Arrest Denied Bail

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They let him out with no bail and it looks like he's only gonna be charged with 4 misdemeanors... they're still reviewing the felony charge, but it looks like it's getting tossed.

This sideshow probably means he will never get signed again in The League. I think that was the case even before this... and I have a feeling Dick is having a difficult time knowing he is no longer wanted. That doesn't excuse any of this though. I've always felt like he is a real pos... this just adds confirmation of it for me.
Never liked him, but he did once destroy Skip Bayless in an interview... Told Bayless, after going through his life's accomplishments, "That I am better at life than you are"

View: https://youtu.be/j6x-O3kb1sI

TexasRam

Legend
Not sure what everyone thinks the dispatcher is supposed to do. The only way she can help is if the caller will answer her questions. If the caller wont answer the questions and give the dispatcher the information she needs it is probably pretty frustrating for the dispatcher who is trying to do her job but the people that want her help think that you just call 911 and the emergency fairy just drops the cops at your door.
I had no issue with the dispatcher. She could have maybe said Maam please take some deep breaths and lets talk through this. Other than that she was doing her job.

TexasRam

Legend
Sherman has always been a punk and Ahole.

He needs a come to Jesus for the person Dick Sherman. The apology is a good start.

I'm rooting for him. Lots of players figured it out later in life, Charles Haley etc.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame

A lot of ppl upset about the behavior of the 911 operator. Some differing opinions as well.

Last edited:

…..

Legend
In the video vs Skip Bayless he wanted to make it clear he was better at life than Skip……

just sayin.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
lol at wrath and how do you gather that she was “clearly” sending this on to responding officers? Because I spent the whole time wondering why she needed so many details and never took a moment to say “Officers are on thier way”

I have a couple friends that are 911 dispatchers. Im going to ask them about protcols after listening to that.
She needed the details so she could pass the needed info to the responding officers. She told the caller several times that officers were dispatched. The officers need as much info as possible when responding to a drunken dispute, for their safety as well as the safety of all parties involved.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
She needed the details so she could pass the needed info to the responding officers. She told the caller several times that officers were dispatched. The officers need as much info as possible when responding to a drunken dispute, for their safety as well as the safety of all parties involved.

We've heard hundreds of dispatch calls over the years on the news and none of them sounded and acted as bitchy as this one.

She was a bitch. Let it go.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well no offense to Skip Bayless but Sherman appears to be prime door striking shape.