Richard Sherman Arrest Denied Bail

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Apparently he got very frustrated not being offered a contract during the offseason free agent window.

He let his ego and pride get the best of him. He simply must have snapped thinking his NFL playing career is all but over.

Sad to hear about it because he's never really had any offseason altercations during his great career.

You lost your mind Mr. Sherm "ouch"
th

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
OMFG

I literally could not finish listening to this because the dispatcher was such an incompetent combative bitch. That woman needs to be FIRED. I'll listen to the rest later... but I gotta take a break because the dispatcher made my blood boil!! Sheesh, ppl call her in crisis, agitated in an emergency, and she talks in this incredibly condescending and aggravating tone?!?!? Unreal.

Same. I’m couldn’t get through it, either.

The person on the phone conveys there’s been stated suicidal ideation and that idiot is acting like she’s customer service.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Not sure what everyone thinks the dispatcher is supposed to do. The only way she can help is if the caller will answer her questions. If the caller wont answer the questions and give the dispatcher the information she needs it is probably pretty frustrating for the dispatcher who is trying to do her job but the people that want her help think that you just call 911 and the emergency fairy just drops the cops at your door.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Agreed.

As far as Sherman…if that dude has 2 fifths of hard alcohol in him, he’s movin and talkin pretty good, my opinion.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ok... So the dispatcher should have simply said something like "police are on their way" if they still have police in sheattle. Short of that? She was trying to get information while she clearly was sending this on for dispatching officers. The dude talking over the caller was not necessary and actually a hindrance. Yeah... She may have seemed rude but do you sit there and throw in a bunch of sweet niceties as a 911 dispatcher with other calls coming in?

How about concentrating your wrath on the drunk asshole.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The sheer intensity of this anger, aggression, and physicality towards the family is mind boggling with his release so immediate. I had respect for the guy on and off the field. That’s gone. Sadly he lives on the coast where criminal behavior is widely ignored and in some places encouraged.

…..

Legend
Ok... So the dispatcher should have simply said something like "police are on their way" if they still have police in sheattle. Short of that? She was trying to get information while she clearly was sending this on for dispatching officers. The dude talking over the caller was not necessary and actually a hindrance. Yeah... She may have seemed rude but do you sit there and throw in a bunch of sweet niceties as a 911 dispatcher with other calls coming in?

How about concentrating your wrath on the drunk asshole.
lol at wrath and how do you gather that she was “clearly” sending this on to responding officers? Because I spent the whole time wondering why she needed so many details and never took a moment to say “Officers are on thier way”

I have a couple friends that are 911 dispatchers. Im going to ask them about protcols after listening to that.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
lol at wrath and how do you gather that she was “clearly” sending this on to responding officers? Because I spent the whole time wondering why she needed so many details and never took a moment to say “Officers are on thier way”

I have a couple friends that are 911 dispatchers. Im going to ask them about protcols after listening to that.
Please see my post on the prior page. She gets all full of herself in the second call.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Damn, that's a good door. All though would have liked to see Dick be smarter and try a few kicks by the door jamb before I go out and upgrade.
A good dead bolt and four inch screws into the strike plate will do it.

You're correct if you're saying to kick to the left (outside) of the door handle.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I didn't hear anything from the dispatcher that would be cause for firing her. But she coulda been more professional and compassionate. Mrs. Sherman was obviously stressed. She had concern for both her family and her husband. The dispatcher sounded annoyed by that.

It would probably piss me off if someone spoke to me like that. I probably woulda said "Is someone coming or not dammit! What the hell does its over in dispatch mean??" When Mrs. Sherman asked if they were coming all the dispatcher coulda said was "Yes, they're on the way. Now let me get a little more information from you".

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

I'm not going to listen to the clips again but the dispatcher says something to the effect of gathering the information wasn't delaying anything. I got from that she was sending someone as she gathered information. I have heard several 911 calls (unfortunately) and the dispatcher tries to keep the caller on the phone until the police or emergency personnel arrive. I agree that she could have simply said that officers were on the way. I just think it's a lot to do about nothing and people are getting sidetracked instead of the focus being on that A-hole Dick.
I didn't hear anything from the dispatcher that would be cause for firing her. But she coulda been more professional and compassionate. Mrs. Sherman was obviously stressed. She had concern for both her family and her husband. The dispatcher sounded annoyed by that.

It would probably piss me off if someone spoke to me like that. I probably woulda said "Is someone coming or not dammit! What the hell does its over in dispatch mean??" When Mrs. Sherman asked if they were coming all the dispatcher coulda said was "Yes, they're on the way. Now let me get a little more information from you".
This^^^

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
They let him out with no bail and it looks like he's only gonna be charged with 4 misdemeanors... they're still reviewing the felony charge, but it looks like it's getting tossed.

This sideshow probably means he will never get signed again in The League. I think that was the case even before this... and I have a feeling Dick is having a difficult time knowing he is no longer wanted. That doesn't excuse any of this though. I've always felt like he is a real pos... this just adds confirmation of it for me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They let him out with no bail and it looks like he's only gonna be charged with 4 misdemeanors... they're still reviewing the felony charge, but it looks like it's getting tossed.

This sideshow probably means he will never get signed again in The League. I think that was the case even before this... and I have a feeling Dick is having a difficult time knowing he is no longer wanted. That doesn't excuse any of this though. I've always felt like he is a real pos... this just adds confirmation of it for me.
I wonder if this will affect his case for the HOF? I don't think he's a lock to get in anyway, but then I'm a Rams fan. No matter how bad we think this is...Ray Lewis got in...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if this will affect his case for the HOF? I don't think he's a lock to get in anyway, but then I'm a Rams fan. No matter how bad we think this is...Ray Lewis got in...

ray lewis didn't do nothing. all he did was get rid of his red suit, i mean, white suit drenched in blood.