Richard Sherman Arrest Denied Bail

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wow. Seems out of character for Sherm. As much as I may dislike him as an opponent of my fave team, I have always respected him. Hope everyone involved is OK.

Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, that dispatcher sucks...sounds like Sherman was hammered af. Lots to unpack there...

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alcohol and no direction only lead too self destructive behavior.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Not a Richard fan, but nevertheless - hope he gets good care.
Is that dispatcher, someone that gets paid for this job? Not impressed.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sherm's always been a bit of an asshole, alcohol just brought it all out. And yeah that dispatcher... But I'm not surprised it's Seattle after all lol.

sloramfan

Starter
the dispatcher is annoying and less than accommodating with what is being said..

but there's a situation, and concern...

sherman may be the instigator, but little to go on from this...

oh, and by the way, i'm not a sheman fan, but there are always 2 sides to domestic altercations...

go rams

slo

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
OMFG

I literally could not finish listening to this because the dispatcher was such an incompetent combative bitch. That woman needs to be FIRED. I'll listen to the rest later... but I gotta take a break because the dispatcher made my blood boil!! Sheesh, ppl call her in crisis, agitated in an emergency, and she talks in this incredibly condescending and aggravating tone?!?!? Unreal.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Sherman's wife came out earlier today and said that nobody was hurt at all.
She sounded like she was completely supporting Sherman.

Never the less, Sherman fucked up....big.
It also sounds like there were multiple incidents throught the evening.

This is all on him.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Mrs. Faulk's uncle is a firefighter who does handle 911 calls in another state. They are required to get some preliminary information such as address and an idea of the situation to release to first responders.

This lady pushed his wife's buttons. All she had to say is I have dispatched police, but I need you to calmly tell me information so I may relay it to the officers.

Instead she was more interested in building a case against Sherman than helping to resolve the situation. And used her position as power to be condescending. Unbelievable.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Wow. Seems out of character for Sherm. As much as I may dislike him as an opponent of my fave team, I have always respected him. Hope everyone involved is OK.
Sadly a lot of people seem to have gone off track over the last year and a half that we have been through.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

this is the mental picture of the operator i had when i was listening to that call.

what a bitch. i understand they must get a lot of prank calls but you have to be professional.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
1626371740756.png

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Wow....that dispatcher....hope she gets fired for this shit. My God.

Fuck Sherman.