RGme hasn't learned a thing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
There's nothing wrong with this....but incredibly douchey.

It wouldn't big deal if Robert Griffin III wasn't made into a big deal w/o ever having done anything. Except for having fun rhyming initials and can run while playing QB...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If we're going to hijack this with Shaq talk... As a lifer Lakers fan, I can't stand Shaq. He could have showed his maturity and helped Kobe but instead he was a little bitch back stabber and did everything he could to show Kobe that he was the man and it was going to all be about Shaq. Kobe has always been about being ready to play if at all physically possible. Shaq would routinely come into camp out of shape and just plain lazy. Yeah he was big and virtually impossible to handle but he could have been SO much more.

He was embarrassed into taking free throw lessons and when they started to work, he quit that. Never mind that he was a total liability for half the fourth quarter of games because he could be counted on to miss half his attempts. Never mind that the opposing team could put a body on him and throw 6 fouls at him knowing only 6 points would come of them. Never mind that he made an enemy out of Penny, Kobe, and then Wade while acting like they were the problem while all along it was that bitch acting all affable while throwing his team mates under the bus.

Kobe proved that he didn't need Shaq. I just wish it would have happened sooner while Kobe was still a young man in number of games played.

If Shaq would have taken his head out of his ass, he could have been so much better AND won at least two more championships with the Lakers alone. Fuck him. He's dead to me.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If we're going to hijack this with Shaq talk... As a lifer Lakers fan, I can't stand Shaq. He could have showed his maturity and helped Kobe but instead he was a little bitch back stabber and did everything he could to show Kobe that he was the man and it was going to all be about Shaq. Kobe has always been about being ready to play if at all physically possible. Shaq would routinely come into camp out of shape and just plain lazy. Yeah he was big and virtually impossible to handle but he could have been SO much more.

He was embarrassed into taking free throw lessons and when they started to work, he quit that. Never mind that he was a total liability for half the fourth quarter of games because he could be counted on to miss half his attempts. Never mind that the opposing team could put a body on him and throw 6 fouls at him knowing only 6 points would come of them. Never mind that he made an enemy out of Penny, Kobe, and then Wade while acting like they were the problem while all along it was that bitch acting all affable while throwing his team mates under the bus.

Kobe proved that he didn't need Shaq. I just wish it would have happened sooner while Kobe was still a young man in number of games played.

If Shaq would have taken his head out of his ass, he could have been so much better AND won at least two more championships with the Lakers alone. freak him. He's dead to me.
Another reason that I heart you. Want to go camping?

fearsomefour

Legend
D-bag alert.
It's amazing how marketing is handled now. The client will be marketed as if he is the second coming (JC2) regardless of the reality.
A stupid meaningless logo means you've arrived regardless of reality.
Whatever. The dumbing of society continues.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
What the hell is up with Pringles?

Why do they make the can so slim, that only someone with deformed baby-hands can get in and get those last 10 chips?
That's messed up. At least develop a can that has a push-up option to force those last 10 chips to the top of the can.

I mean, c'mon...
I just pour the last few chips out onto the upside down lid.

jjab360

Legend
I don't really have a problem with it, tbh. The man is a businessman as well as a football player, and smart business is to put your name out there as often as possible and staying in the media spotlight.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
RG3 didn't learn from last year; the logo is just one more thing that focuses on him. It is a team sport. Every single play requires all 11 people to do their job. this is not true in baseball, hockey and sometimes in basketball.....I know it is ok to do, but people are already questioning him--and this adds fuel to that fire. I am very happy we don't have him. He may be a pro bowler someday, but that will be because he changed his attitude.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The logo is certainly a step up from "operation patience".

moklerman

Warner-phile
I dunno? I see it too.
You're probably right, I don't follow this guy at all but whether it was his intent or not, it still looks more like home plate than the Superman logo to me. Adidas was probably just trying to do a flag or ribbon motif but it's all just douche-y. Unless all the proceeds are going to charity or something.
rgme.jpg

Last edited:

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
The douchiest part is the comment from the Adidas brand manager.

RGIII is one of few athletes that transcends style on and off the field? :jerkoff:

I hate marketing speak

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The douchiest part is the comment from the Adidas brand manager.

RGIII is one of few athletes that transcends style on and off the field? :jerkoff:

I hate marketing speak
what does 'transcends style' even mean?

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
what does 'transcends style' even mean?

Freak knows.

Gareth Bale, the world's most expensive soccer player, of Real Madrid copyrighted his own goal celebration and designed a trademarked logo based on that. Its made worse by the fact that his goal celebration involves forming a heart shape with his hands.

I wonder if he transcends style too

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Wasn't it Max Q?

Not that I mind... "X" is a badass consonant nonetheless.

Yup it was MaxQ.....the term comes from the aerospace industry. Here is the definition:

In aerospace engineering, the maximum dynamic pressure, often referred to as maximum Q or max Q, is the point at which aerodynamic stress on a vehicle in atmospheric flight is maximized.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He was pulling that superman crap before he joined LA.. Same with howard.

Does everyone in Florida think they are a super hero?

Ahhhhhhhhhh.... FUCK NO

As a Magic Fan I would like to say a Big FUCK YOU to both of them. Especially Dwight-Mare Coward,,, he stole that superman shit from Shaq anyway.

BTW... Shaq called the Great City of Orlando a retention pond on his way out to LA. Such a classy gesture as he was leaving... meanwhile, guess where he lives to this day? My twins bass fish behind his house all of the time,,, I can't confirm this,,, but rumor has it that one or both of them had to use his backyard as an emergency bathroom,,, and not for #1s.

That might give you a little insight to the feeling here in the Haile Casa about those 2. Most others here in O-Town have much more hate for them than we do just for the record.