RGme hasn't learned a thing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you may want to check that. Looks more like home plate than Superman's logo.

I dunno? I see it too.

di7yrjxi9.jpeg

Keep in mind RGme has posed with this logo on his chest.

Dude thinks he's all that.

supermanrobertgriffin.jpg

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I saw last week D-Jax was giving the credit for the Skins signing him to RGIII. He said RGIII seemed a big deal (or something like that) and that the guys at the top of the franchise listen to him and he was batting for Jackson...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He was pulling that superman crap before he joined LA.. Same with howard.

Does everyone in Florida think they are a super hero?

I need to qualify myself; this guy pisses me off.

What has he done, besides earning the 2nd worst team record in 2013, to be so self promoting like this?

I mean, good for you RGme... You lead your team to 3 wins - as a starter! You rock!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Two words...Coach Killer.

Glad he isn't on my team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He's a tremendous athlete. No denying that. But is he team-oriented?
Is he the type of guy that would take a back seat to anyone?

Eh, no.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
This is really an addidas marketing scheme, not just RGIII. They are major endorsers for him, not like he can say ill pass.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Shaq actually achieved something in his career.
This. Shaq won championships, scoring titles, rebounding titles, defensive titles...etc. He was as much of a "look at me/attention whore" guy there was but he earned that disposition.

RG3SPN has done nothing. He was the #2 overall pick and had a good rookie season. So did Bradford.
Maybe i'm hating too much? :D

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I have a logo too......but it isn't from Adidas. :sneaky:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
This. Shaq won championships, scoring titles, rebounding titles, defensive titles...etc. He was as much of a "look at me/attention whore" guy there was but he earned that disposition.

RG3SPN has done nothing. He was the #2 overall pick and had a good rookie season. So did Bradford.
Nope, you are "on point".

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

And Shaq is one of the very best to ever play his position in his sport. One of the very best passers I've ever seen and that includes a lot of centers.....

If I got to pick players in their prime to start a team right now he might be my first overall. He was that effing good.

PhxRam

Just think what he could have "earned" with a little work ethic.

A55VA6

Legend
RG3 is only considered "good" or a "star" and has all this stupid popularity because he's a QB that can run. He can hurt you with his legs and hurt you with his arm, a dual threat, yeah whatever. RG3 is an arrogant fuck and I can't stand him. If the Rams would have picked him instead of doing the big trade... I probably would be extremely bitter towards the Rams to this day. Even if RG3 brought us to the playoffs somehow, I would not be happy.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Just think what he could have "earned" with a little work ethic.
It's too bad, really, but at least he did have creds, RGFME, has none.

Still a Lakers fan, and Shaq cost them a couple, if not.. more titles. Work ethic is more than physical, and that is where, the Washington QB suffers, mentally.

PhxRam

It's too bad, really, but at least he did have creds, RGFME, has none.

Still a Lakers fan, and Shaq cost them a couple, if not.. more titles. Work ethic is more than physical, and that is where, the Washington QB suffers, mentally.

I am grateful for what Shaq did for the La Lakers, but there are two memorable incidents that I cant forgive him for.

A. "I got hurt on company time so I'll heal on company time."
B. Shaq yelled to Buss, “pay me.”

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
And Shaq is one of the very best to ever play his position in his sport. One of the very best passers I've ever seen and that includes a lot of centers.....

If I got to pick players in their prime to start a team right now he might be my first overall. He was that effing good.

Does anyone kind of despise the fact that Dwight Howard straight up copied Shaq with the Superman thing. And he went from the Magic to the Lakers smh

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I am grateful for what Shaq did for the La Lakers, but there are two memorable incidents that I cant forgive him for.

A. "I got hurt on company time so I'll heal on company time."
B. Shaq yelled to Buss, “pay me.”
Boom, nailed it, and then I read Phil Jackson's book. He sided with Shaq, because of his fragile mind, basically.