Revisting the "great" walterfootball season preview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Our TEs have been a disappointment this season. I hope we get more production from them next year.
TE is fine.
Higbee has improved across the board but particularly as a blocker. Carrier is a solid block first TE. Kind of the perfect third TE actually.
I would assume Everett issues are grasping the O. Not unusual for first year players.
His athleticism makes his long term projection very good. I like that group of three TEs going forward.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
There were a lot of sceptics before this season after last year's debacle, including ourselves. Some thought McVay wouldn't be the answer for what may have seemed like obvious reasons before TC started. I may be wrong, but no one predicts last to first, they all go by the safe shit including what happened the previous year. And what, did these so-called experts predict the Rams to just be shitty forever? Though it was looking like it for 10 years.... damn if someeone told me back in the day that the last time the LA Rams won the division would be 1985 I would be calling BS for sure.

And on TE Everett, he's just like Higbee in his first year. He'll catch on - and catch - more next year. Maybe even block better.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
TBH none of us, and I'll repeat none of us saw this coming. If you would have said, rams are going to be legitimate SB contenders at this point in the season you would have laughed. Common you know it's true.

@Rams43 picks them to do this every year. :)

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I thought TE would be much more prominent, since Jordan Reed had such a big role in Washington. I like how McVay has opted to have more blocking emphasis from the position instead though. Higbee has been catching his few targets more often than not, as well.