Repping those Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I guess I can post this here:

Nothing as exciting as royalty, but I just landed in Seattle for a wedding this weekend. I'm busting in reppin' the squad.
IMG_20180523_215618680.jpg

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Out of curiosity which NFL teams are most popular in England?

You're not gonna like this answer.

In the UK Dallas and New England seem to be the best supported teams, a lot of (misguided) people in the UK see New England as the team to support due to the "England" part of their name.

The usual suspects I'm afraid though Niners, Giants, Dolphins etc. Jacksonville are gaining a foothold due to their playing at Wembley every year. A lot of peolple have chosen their team based on where they have visited on holiday in the US.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
You're not gonna like this answer.

In the UK Dallas and New England seem to be the best supported teams, a lot of (misguided) people in the UK see New England as the team to support due to the "England" part of their name.

The usual suspects I'm afraid though Niners, Giants, Dolphins etc. Jacksonville are gaining a foothold due to their playing at Wembley every year. A lot of peolple have chosen their team based on where they have visited on holiday in the US.

For some weird reason there are a lot of Colt fans in south Wales...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Awesome! Whereabouts in Yorkshire? I live in a small (ish) town called Beverley.

Now this is getting a little weird (Ram Weird)... He says he was born and raised in Bradford.

He said that I should post this vid...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Excellent! We need to get you a RAMS tie to go with the lapel pin for such functions. Lookin good old chap!

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger

Now this is getting a little weird (Ram Weird)... He says he was born and raised in Bradford.

He said that I should post this vid...

It's a Classic.

Of course with your colleague coming from Bradford he had it easy, we used to live in a field with a herd of pigs, every morning we were woken up by a sow looking for her piglets, we then worked 27 hours straight on the farm and fished our lunch from the slurry pit!

Bradford? Luxury !

;-)

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
old chap.jpg

:cool: Surprising, given that the normally sharp-witted Brits should be focused on the "New" in New England, as the complete rejection of the King and his ways, that it was.

I say, my good man, @tiger1971 , do drop a bug in the ear of the common man over there, and beckon them to follow the Rams, hence forth!

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
View attachment 25240

:cool: Surprising, given that the normally sharp-witted Brits should be focused on the "New" in New England, as the complete rejection of the King and his ways, that it was.

I say, my good man, @tiger1971 , do drop a bug in the ear of the common man over there, and beckon them to follow the Rams, hence forth!

I prefer to call the Pats the Traitors but there you go.

As for encouraging fellow Brits to join the Rams Nation, that's why I help organise the Los Angeles Rams UK Facebook and Twitter accounts, you should check them out.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It's a Classic.

Of course with your colleague coming from Bradford he had it easy, we used to live in a field with a herd of pigs, every morning we were woken up by a sow looking for her piglets, we then worked 27 hours straight on the farm and fished our lunch from the slurry pit!

Bradford? Luxury !

;-)

LOLOLOLOLOL

That clip is hilarious.... more so the 2 and 3rd time I re-watched it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

in sydney people are like bandwagon fans. whoever wins they follow. probably because most of the casual fans only ever watch the superbowl in regards to the nfl. so no surprise the main jerseys you see on the shelf are the cheats, the seagulls and the broncos (from the manning days).

funny that when jarred hayne (rugby league star) joined the whiners everyone became a whiners fan. shelves were full of whiners gear, you saw people on the street in whiners gear. nek minnit hayne gets cut and quits the sport. all that whiners gear stays sitting on the shelves, still there 2 years later, nobody touches it. funny stuff.