Repping those Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Greetings fellow Rams fans.

I thought some of you might find this of interest.

I work for one of Prince Charles's charities and I was invited to attend a Garden Party at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday 22nd May. This also happened to be Harry and Meghan's first official Royal function.

Whilst at the Garden Party I took the opportunity to rep our Rams - see photo, apologies for the dour looking English look ;)

20180522_152225.jpg
20180522_160823.jpg
FB_IMG_1527062563333.jpg

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Luv the UK love. What sold you on being a Rams fan?

Those Horns.

My Aunt and Uncle visited LA in the early 1980's and went to a Raiders game, UK TV had just started showing game highlights and my brother and I both picked teams at the same time.

He chose Washington and I picked the Rams

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I say, that looks like smashing fun.

I do believe you may have exposed quite the following for our beloved sporting team. Please do invite them for the next match.

I say.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger

I do believe you may have exposed quite the following for our beloved sporting team. Please do invite them for the next match.

I say.

I did. Harry said he was up for Tailgating all day long as long as there is Pimms on offer of course, Meghan wasn't as keen, apparently more of a Basketball fan but there you go.

Charles had no idea what I was talking about!

#HornsUp

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Greetings fellow Rams fans.

I thought some of you might find this of interest.

I work for one of Prince Charles's charities and I was invited to attend a Garden Party at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday 22nd May. This also happened to be Harry and Meghan's first official Royal function.

Whilst at the Garden Party I took the opportunity to rep our Rams - see photo, apologies for the dour looking English look ;)

View attachment 25205 View attachment 25206 View attachment 25207

This is AWESOME!!!

I actually have a Yorkshire Lad sitting in my office right now. I had him translate some of your Queen's English for me. He wanted me to make sure and tell you that he is from Yorkshire.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I did. Harry said he was up for Tailgating all day long as long as there is Pimms on offer of course, Meghan wasn't as keen, apparently more of a Basketball fan but there you go.

Charles had no idea what I was talking about!

Charles lol. Why do I get the feeling his "mum" slaps him around? :p

Pretty cool post man and thank you for sharing it. Always been intrigued by the royal family, given how we don't have one of our own and all, not to mention us being a virtual extension of British imperialism lol. Seems like Charles' two sons really have their heads screwed on straight though, so I am sure you all are very proud of them.

Lastly your Queen amazes me. I'm turning 50 here soon and already can't remember a damn thing, she seems to have a mind like a steel trap still. Just crazy.

dang

Legend
Those Horns.

My Aunt and Uncle visited LA in the early 1980's and went to a Raiders game, UK TV had just started showing game highlights and my brother and I both picked teams at the same time.

He chose Washington and I picked the Rams
Awesome. It was horns and Roman Gabriel in 1972 for me. Been hooked ever since.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I say.

Fucking hell is that you Terry Thomas??

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolute travesty that some northern oik was invited over me (hope you had a nice time!).

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Awesome job representing our Rams! And yeah, Prince Harry for possibly tailgating!

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
This is AWESOME!!!

I actually have a Yorkshire Lad sitting in my office right now. I had him translate some of your Queen's English for me. He wanted me to make sure and tell you that he is from Yorkshire.

Awesome!n Whereabouts in Yorkshire? I live in a small (ish) town called Beverley.

Excellent work!
You Sir, are my hero
I thank you, I do my best :)

Absolute travesty that some northern oik was invited over me (hope you had a nice time!).

Back in your hovel you soft southerner! Know your place.
Signed
Northern Scum

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Awesome. It was horns and Roman Gabriel in 1972 for me. Been hooked ever since.

I'll bet your brother has regretted that decision ever since. That puke burgundy looks awful. :cool: