Reg Season Ram PFF Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Rams site now has videos from PFF’s offensive and defensive overall grades and guess what? Rams #1 offense and #3 defense.

I suppose I can get behind the offensive grade...but #3 defense? I’m shocked! Pleased, but utterly shocked. Guess it helps to play the 9’ers and Cards four times, eh?

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
The Rams site now has videos from PFF’s offensive and defensive overall grades and guess what? Rams #1 offense and #3 defense.

I suppose I can get behind the offensive grade...but #3 defense? I’m shocked! Pleased, but utterly shocked. Guess it helps to play the 9’ers and Cards four times, eh?

Yeah you can't say PFF doesn't like the Rams. Our D #3? I can't even agree with that now.:LOL:

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Rams could also want to keep Noteboom healthy if Whitworth gets injured.

I think that's a crucial strategy, kind of what they did with Blythe before--they had a guy that could step in and handle 3 out of 5 positions at any moment--I guess with Boom it's 4 out of 5.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
PFF always pulls the target over to where the arrows fall.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
JJ3- actually seems low to me at 6. I think he finished higher last season. He about the surest tackler on this team. I can only remember one miss, maybe 2. He's clearly a future cornerstone of this defense.

Fowler--was a one trick pony when he got here. He has really impressed me with his steady improvement. I guess all he really needed was some solid coaching. I would like to see his score broken into 2 parts (one for each team).

Talib--he actually had enough snaps to qualify? That alone makes me question some of these rankings. Are there players who had a lot fewer snaps atop these ratings?

Higbee vs Everett-- This is gonna make for a very tough decision next year unless one separates from the other in the playoffs.

Ebukan--ok, so he's had a few growing pains, but he has to have been better than 66. Seriously, do the math: 16 teams with 2 starting OLBs and Ebukan isn't good enough to start any ANY of them?

Kupp-- ok, this shows a complete lack of credibility in this system. Please, nobody try to offer an explanation that would explain his being ranked at 28.

Overall? That dream defense of once we spoke still needs a lotta help.