Refs calling more holding

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I didn't say that. I suggested that you should be mad at the players not the refs. In theory, the refs can only call penalties that happen. If you want less penalties called, the answer is for players to commit less penalties. The idea that we should let players get away with whatever they want because we don't want to see penalties disrupt the flow of the game is a path toward chaos.

The bottom line is, more penalties is bad for business, and people don't like to watch it. There are way too many penalties as it is, and the refs could potentially call a penalty on almost any play anyway. Why make it worse than it already is?

EastRam

Pro Bowler
The bottom line is, more penalties is bad for business, and people don't like to watch it. There are way too many penalties as it is, and the refs could potentially call a penalty on almost any play anyway. Why make it worse than it already is?

Is it possible that coaching has something to do with more penalties.

Players need to learn to play within the rules and the result would be what you want.

It really is that simple.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Players collating the tiles is also bad for business. What do you suggest to balance those two facts?

I suggest that players stop committing penalties, to the best of their ability anyway, and rewire the rules so that the act of playing football isn't a penalty (which is how the holding rules are written now).

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Players collating the tiles is also bad for business. What do you suggest to balance those two facts?

I suggest that players stop committing penalties, to the best of their ability anyway, and rewire the rules so that the act of playing football isn't a penalty (which is how the holding rules are written now).

That's the problem, they could literally call holding on every single play if they wanted to.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
If they want to Speed up the flow of the games.

Get rid of half the flipping Commercials.

Sunday night is the worst!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
What's worse is that half of the commercials are repeated ad nauseam.

How many times can one see the same truck commercial or the same insurance commercial?

Honestly, I tune out.