Redskins at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Come on Wade - dial it up!

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Hopefully that RB is okay but we are getting gashed on the ground right now. Can't say I want him to return.

fearsomefour

Legend
It made sense that the way to attack the Rams....small MLB and speed rushers outside....is to run right at them. But, this is bad so far.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
rams looked soft against the run last week as well, but the score forced the colts be one dimensional.

The experiment with Barron and Tree at MLB certainly not off to a good start

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd consider benching Barron at this point for Littleton.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is a big series on D. If we can continue to settle down, that would bode well.

Psycho_X

Legend
Redskins oline is owning the line of scrimmage and they aren't allowing our Ds pass rushing and coverage ability to decide anything. Until the D changes that they will just keep doing it.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
middle of our D is almost non existent against the run and they seem to run the edges at will ... lets see new bodies in there!

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
We're going to see some big turnover on defence I feel. Some players with big contracts not well suited enough for this scheme.

RamWoodie

Legend
Here in Memphis...they were televising the Dallas v Denver game but lightning has interrupted that game so the Rams are on right now...(y):D

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If we could just get a few more updates on the weather in Denver, that would be fantastic.