Redskins at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Gotta credit the Skins, they aren't just running zone blocking crap, they have real running plays.

Psycho_X

Legend
We started off kinda meh last week too. At least on offense, they got three quarters to fix it.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Quinn looks like his rookie year where he couldn't contain.

Ellard80

Legend
ROFL

What a bunch of incompetence.. 100% his foot was out of bounds there.

Dean Blandino needs to go play golf and get out of the studio or something.. because this jackass hasn't said one thing yet that was close to reality.

However they would have had the ball at the 1 yard line anyway.. so not like it mattered anyway.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I still don't understand why the Rams couldn't just decline the penalty.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
The teacher is schooling the student... with some help from Boger's idiot crew, though they don't need help.

That's the first time I ever saw a call like that where they facemask and the other team goes back to the 2. Usually it's offsetting and rekick or the ball goes to the 21 where it was returned. Not where it was caught, when the fuck did that stupid rule come out? Just today?

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Dang, Donald about got that sucker. Defense needs to get their shit together. Offensively, Goff and Gurley just need to show signs of life.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Last week Goff got his 1st win, this week he gets his 1st comeback win.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quinn overrated and lost in this D

The hype this defense gets, makes me laugh. Lots of holes.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
where's the yellow flag ? ... i miss seeing it at the end of every play.

bluecoconuts

Legend
You're kidding me, right Gurley?

This game looks about done if we're not gonna stop shooting ourselves in the foot.