LEGEND Really Cool Photos / Videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’ve seen a lot of 9-11 footage, but I hadn’t seen this before. This is footage of both towers collapsing from the vantage point of a fireman unit.

The collapses are intense.

Some shots (sound and people’s reaction) to the 2nd plane hitting, from perspective of being in the first tower.

View: https://youtu.be/Vk4LikKNttI

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I started this thinking I’d only watch a little, but it was really interesting.

Its about an entire delivery system in Rwanda using drones. It’s commercial. In service for 6yrs.

Lots of engineering type nerd stuff. The propellers are modeled after bird wings, really interesting design, to be quiet. @SWAdude you’d find that part really cool.

I liked this video.

View: https://youtu.be/DOWDNBu9DkU

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Northern Lights from Northern Iowa

seeing Northern Lights from Northern Iowa , although rare , it does happen from time to time

trouble is , usually when they do happen , the weather usually crappy and you never get to actually see them , or , their just not strong enough to get a real good view

but Thursady night , WOW , did we ever get a show , this video doesn't do them justice as the video is tip lap speed up

they lasted for hours , it was pretty awesome , wish I would have remember to bring some Pink Floyd......................lol

P.S.

this video is not mine

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E5U0UYEkNk

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
One of the new conchs I added in my tank taking a peek around both sides of it's shell...

IMG_20230327_181809_406.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Real cool. Were you able to offload the grouper?

Got him out of the tank and measured him... 31" long. HUGE.

Unfortunately, he was too big and powerful to get out of the tank without the tank being broken. We and Sea World tried. We even drugged him hoping it could be done. He was like the Hulk underwater. It couldn't be done without either sacrificing the tank or the fish.

I would have eaten the fish if I hadn't put copper in the water to prevent disease. It would have poisoned the person eating it.

Got a whole new look going now in the tank. Gonna have lobsters and live corals now.

It's gonna be very cool.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Unfortunately, he was too big and powerful to get out of the tank without the tank being broken. We and Sea World tried. We even drugged him hoping it could be done. He was like the Hulk underwater. It couldn't be done without either sacrificing the tank or the fish.
:wow2:

Whoa.