LEGEND Really Cool Photos / Videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Snapped this last night.

That's a porcelain anemone crab making his new home in our black widow sea anemone. The crab was just added to the tank on Saturday... they live sybioticly with anemones. Like clown fish do.

View attachment 59939
Fran Healy Error GIF by Travis

Sorry I couldn't help myself

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
355881515_679359630904033_8412970068191334929_n.jpg

some serious horns on this guy. he was on the loose in maine for a week before being "tackled" and brought down. would look good in the Rams' backfield.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was a OTR bus driver for 17 years and I never had the urge to do this. My instinctive response would be to slam on the brakes and set the parking brake. This driver was hit by an irate passenger while driving across a bridge and the dude took a hard left turn off the bridge and into the Yangtze river in China. Everyone on the bus died. (Just click on the "This tweet is not available")

View: https://twitter.com/ViciousVideos/status/1676456118040625154?s=20

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Border Collies can hit 30mph. Thats moving along pretty good.

#1 is greyhounds at 45mph.

@Merlin ‘s Pomeranian can do 12mph.

That's a cool list.

My boi Judah is a Golden Doodle. He's more Poodle than English Golden. I see poods listed at #10 and I'm not surprised. Judah is faster than fuck. It's almost shocking. He would rank higher on that list if he got clocked.

Greyhounds are amazingly fast. My friend has one and when he is running straight at you it is a little scary. You have to just stand still because it's impossible to judge which way he's gonna decide to pass you on. Your brain makes you freeze involuntarily.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's a cool list.

My boi Judah is a Golden Doodle. He's more Poodle than English Golden. I see poods listed at #10 and I'm not surprised. Judah is faster than fuck. It's almost shocking. He would rank higher on that list if he got clocked.

Greyhounds are amazingly fast. My friend has one and when he is running straight at you it is a little scary. You have to just stand still because it's impossible to judge which way he's gonna decide to pass you on. Your brain makes you freeze involuntarily.
"You aughta see the speed of my toy poodle" ~ @Merlin

"I did NOT SAY THAT, Loyal you bastid!" ~ Merlin

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Just noticed this thread a couple of days ago. Lots of great stuff. I Took these on a photography tour to juno alaska in 2012.

Attachments

• 65.jpg
    65.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 42

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
On thst same trip i hired a guid to take me up to an ice cave i had heard about. A 4 hr hike that to get to the mendenhall glacier. An hr on the glacier and i spent about 45 minutes in this cave.
Almost a year to the day after my visit, the cave colapsed.

Attachments

• 14 c.jpg
    14 c.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 14 a.jpg
    14 a.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 42
  • 14 b.jpg
    14 b.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 40

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
On thst same trip i hired a guid to take me up to an ice cave i had heard about. A 4 hr hike that to get to the mendenhall glacier. An hr on the glacier and i spent about 45 minutes in this cave.
Almost a year to the day after my visit, the cave colapsed.

Holy shit man... those pics are crazy.

Then the cave collapsed... Holy shit man.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Holy shit man... those pics are crazy.

Then the cave collapsed... Holy shit man.
That day was one of my best ever. For a little perspective on the 1st pic. That is sun light from a whole in the glacier. Caused by rocks that heat up in the sun and melt thru.
At that point the glacier is about 70 ft thick. I was about 75 yards deep in the cave. The ceiling was about 2ft where I was sitting in the runoff.