LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Hello everyone. Im 45 and live in Oregon. Been a fan for most of my life and been with the Rams through the good and bad. Looking forward to chatting with all of you. :yeh:

joeybittick

Rookie
youngblood85 said:
Hello everyone. Im 45 and live in Oregon. Been a fan for most of my life and been with the Rams through the good and bad. Looking forward to chatting with all of you. :yeh:

Welcome Man. Good to have you aboard.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
old larry said:
StlouisramsX said:
Memento said:
Well, I figure I might as well knock. :bg:

I'm Memento. You all may have seen me at STLToday on Rams Talk (or Blues Talk, if you care). I'm a nineteen-year-old guy from St. Louis who is just a mere student-volunteer in real life. I write fiction (both fanfiction and my own works) in my spare time, although. I'm an admitted grammar freak, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm not perfect. I'm agnostic, but I'm very accepting of other people's beliefs.

Of course, that's not why I'm here. I'm here because I'm a die-hard Rams fan like everyone on this site. I may not have seen Roman Gabriel or the Fearsome Foursome play, but I've read up on the history of the Rams, and I hope that that will suffice. I used to be extremely negative towards the Rams, but that's changed in recent times (mainly because of the hiring of Coach Spags).

Um, well, that's pretty much it.
Hey man. Good to have a fellow grammar freak on board. And a converted pessimist no less! Sweet. Welcome aboard brah. Make yourself at home.

I like to put......dots instead of comma's or periods.........is that bad? :razzed:

It's not the way most people would do it (an ellipsis would be only three dots), but I'm not going to explode over something as trivial as that.

:ww: :bg:

bodeen0

UDFA
My name is Jeff, I'm 44, been a memeber on the RamsTalk forum since '02, I think. I live in western Kentucky, been a PSL holder since '02 and haven't missed a game since then, even the pre-season games. Love Rams football, but getting tired of the "know it alls" on the other site. This board seems alot more positive so far. Doesn't hurt to have a little hope!
GO RAMS!!
Can't wait for August 14th!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bodeen0 said:
My name is Jeff, I'm 44, been a memeber on the RamsTalk forum since '02, I think. I live in western Kentucky, been a PSL holder since '02 and haven't missed a game since then, even the pre-season games.
Welcome, Jeff. We're always glad when a veteran of RamStalk decides to split his time here. Hope you enjoy what we have to offer, and if you need anything, let me know.

joeybittick

Rookie
bodeen0 said:
My name is Jeff, I'm 44, been a memeber on the RamsTalk forum since '02, I think. I live in western Kentucky, been a PSL holder since '02 and haven't missed a game since then, even the pre-season games. Love Rams football, but getting tired of the "know it alls" on the other site. This board seems alot more positive so far. Doesn't hurt to have a little hope!
GO RAMS!!
Can't wait for August 14th!

Welcome to the board Jeff! Glad to have you.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
This is max.

I've been on several boards over the years.

Rams fan since 1966.

I like the charter of this board. And the format is clean.

I'm in aerospace engineering. Live in CT.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Welcome fellas!!

When you look at the two....we definitely offer a more positive product.

Even the angles we review that can have a negative possibility, one needn't insist this is what is to be and ignore all possibility of anything positive arising.

I don't mind so much folks saying we have issues but here is where I think we have a chance, no matter how slim, to be or do better.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot do we know anyways.....I'm a fucking engineer.....not the Rams FO or coaching staff and if my shit was so tight football knowledge wise I would be doing something waaaaay different than now.

Give 'em a chance to mess up and then lament the foul up.....don't convict them before they have even played a down is my feelings.

And that's what I think this forum offers that others do not....at least not on a consistent basis.

How the hell do you bash a guy for being a Homer?

Isn't that why we are all here? Homers times 3???

Pardon the rant.....just my $0.02 on what we bring to the dance.....and to reaffirm to any in doubt.

Homer right here folks. And proud of it since 1967.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
max said:
This is max.

I've been on several boards over the years.

Rams fan since 1966.

I like the charter of this board. And the format is clean.

I'm in aerospace engineering. Live in CT.
Well then welcome to the charter, mah brothuh. First 200 become founders and get to mentor the rookies. :mrgreen:

F. Mulder

Starter
F. Mulder here. Thought I would stop by for a look around. Ram fan from early 70s. I am on several boards and started back in infancy of Ramstalk before it turned into what it is now.

Always looking for good info, opinions, and civil debates on the Rams.

Peace!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
F. Mulder said:
F. Mulder here. Thought I would stop by for a look around. Ram fan from early 70s. I am on several boards and started back in infancy of Ramstalk before it turned into what it is now.

Always looking for good info, opinions, and civil debates on the Rams.

Peace!
Yessir. I recognize your name from a few boards. You're a good guy and a class act. More than welcome to flood our halls with knowledge.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Everyone calls me Bo.
I have been reading the Ram boards for years though I never post. Not sure if I will post here either.
I'm tired of negativity that is found on some of the other places.....Everyone has a right to thier opinions. Not a Koolaide drinker...I'm a realist.
Been a ram fan since fearsome foursome days. Grew up in VERY rural Mo. I played QB/Lb in high school and had offers to play Div. II ball....So I moved to LA. and raced motorcross and the desert (no I never won anything big, but I have tasted the dirt in the Collisuem).

When I came back to St. Louis years later the Rams followed a few weeks after that. I have missed only 4 Ram games since 87.
I'm a engineer so I can't spell.
I used to be a Sabermathican till Kieth Law and that bunch of idiots started making stuff up.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Welcome Bo! I'm also called Bo and been a fan since foursome days as well. I work with a lot of engineers so I know what ya mean. ( I have to help them fight out of wet paper sacks on a regular basis :p Welcome, I don't see any negativity here so don't be a recluse while you are here. Kinda jealous about all the games you get to go to though!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yamahopper said:
Everyone calls me Bo.
I have been reading the Ram boards for years though I never post. Not sure if I will post here either.
I'm tired of negativity that is found on some of the other places.....Everyone has a right to thier opinions. Not a Koolaide drinker...I'm a realist.
Been a ram fan since fearsome foursome days. Grew up in VERY rural Mo. I played QB/Lb in high school and had offers to play Div. II ball....So I moved to LA. and raced motorcross and the desert (no I never won anything big, but I have tasted the dirt in the Collisuem).

When I came back to St. Louis years later the Rams followed a few weeks after that. I have missed only 4 Ram games since 87.
I'm a engineer so I can't spell.
I used to be a Sabermathican till Kieth Law and that bunch of idiots started making stuff up.
Hey welcome man. I do hope you post over here - you seem to have a lot to say, and it certainly sounds interesting. Awesome that you raced motocross -- I was a bit of an amateur in that regard. Mostly out in rural areas with piles and piles of candy sand. We'd all meet out there and see who would break something first. Kawasaki KX500 with a power band. I miss those days and that bike. I myself have been following the Rams since 1978, but got rabid about them in the late 80's. As you can see, my rabidness (is that a word?) has gone to a whole new level.

So, as the Tubes would say, "Step right up and don't be shy".

[mp3]http://vbt.typepad.com/Shes%20a%20Beauty.mp3[/mp3]

NJRAM

UDFA
Hello , Rams fan born and raised in NJ for over 35 years. I am a memeber of a few other boards, post mostly on The Herd but have slowed down quite a bit over the past year as I find the fight not worth it and trying to stay in a more positive light when it comes to the Rams and the new face of the franchise.

joeybittick

Rookie
NJRAM said:
Hello , Rams fan born and raised in NJ for over 35 years. I am a memeber of a few other boards, post mostly on The Herd but have slowed down quite a bit over the past year as I find the fight not worth it and trying to stay in a more positive light when it comes to the Rams and the new face of the franchise.

Hey man, Welcome! You wont have to fight here. Even if our opinions differ we always disagree in a respectful way. So hope you enjoy ROD man.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Hello, been a Ram fan since the early 70's. I post on a couple Rams boards out there. I usually go by the handle Pancake but I'm tired of that so thought I' change it up. Anyway looking forward to some Ram talk with everyone.

joeybittick

Rookie
VCRam said:
Hello, been a Ram fan since the early 70's. I post on a couple Rams boards out there. I usually go by the handle Pancake but I'm tired of that so thought I' change it up. Anyway looking forward to some Ram talk with everyone.

Welcome to the board man! I notice the SN pancake, so glad to have you aboard even if you are sporting a new monicker :mrgreen:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Welcome aboard, VCR. Good to have you on board!

<cue Pauly Shore voice> Yeah buuuuuddddy! </end Pauly Shore voice>