LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Hello. I am Joe from St. Louis. Been a fan of the Rams since they came to St. Louis when I was 6. I recognize several people from RRF. I tend to get too lazy to post anything but like to read updates and analysis. So I will definitely be lurking around here now. :sneaky:

Welcome Joe.. Feel free to chime in at anytime. It is always nice to read a different perspective.

The Bus

UDFA
Name
Chad
Hello everything my name is Chad, I'm 22 years old. Rams fan my whole life. Father is a die heart himself. Straight out of Albany New York, not too many of us around. Hope to feel right at home here. Go Rams!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
If you love the Rams and enjoy great conversations about them with knowledgeable fans, you will feel right at home here. Welcome!

Alan

Legend
The Bus driving to the ROD:
Hello everything my name is Chad, I'm 22 years old. Rams fan my whole life. Father is a die heart himself. Straight out of Albany New York, not too many of us around. Hope to feel right at home here. Go Rams!
Welcome to the ROD Bus! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:

Wishing Bettis was still playing for the Rams do you? ;) I think you'll love it here and so would your Dad if he ever wakes up and smells the coffee. A small nudge by you might help. :D

“If man is to survive, he will have learned to take a delight in the essential differences between men and between cultures. He will learn that differences in ideas and attitudes are a delight, part of life's exciting variety, not something to fear.”
Gene Roddenberry

The Bus

UDFA
Name
Chad
Lol nice to meet you too Alan.. and to be completely honest. Not a fan of Bettis at all... lol , Im'a big Faulk fan. miss my man swivel hips, I just used my Fantasy Football name on here.. Figured i'd get that assumption though with "The Bus".. I'll get my father on here soon. I need to find out if Jack is still answering questions on his chat board... is that truly him or am i just very gullible?

PhxRam

Lol nice to meet you too Alan.. and to be completely honest. Not a fan of Bettis at all... lol , Im'a big Faulk fan. miss my man swivel hips, I just used my Fantasy Football name on here.. Figured i'd get that assumption though with "The Bus".. I'll get my father on here soon. I need to find out if Jack is still answering questions on his chat board... is that truly him or am i just very gullible?

All of the chats are 100% real. Jack stopped by to do a Q&A session at that time so I doubt he will answer anymore questions in that particular chat, but you never know I guess.

Alan

Legend
The Bus back for more passengers:
While the Youngblood chat might be over, we have people here who know people who can set up another chat with other Ram celebrities. Demoff for example. We keep those special posters in a darkened room to keep them fresh but we occasionally let them loose. If you stick around long enough you'll probably be able to enjoy another one in the future.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
69superbowl from RRF. Read and comment on both. Very good website, format, people. Can't say enough about how good it is to hear more Ram info. Thanks for this great site. From San Jose, CA. Utterly loathe the whiners (yup, immature that way). Family, business, golf, sports, cigars, single malt, etc. Typical middle aged dude with a huge dark spot on my brain for Ram football. A sucker for any El Dudinator reference whatsoever. Could go on for awhile. Is this a... weekday?

What's up 69!

Welcome to your fan haven!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Been looking for another board after just about all the others closed down. Got tired of signing up on espn and such just to have them cancel all of it.
Got so tired of the division and arguing during the whole draft Bradford or draft Suh number 1. Probably should not even bring that whole topic up again, huh? LOL.

Good call. You found the right spot. Welcome.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hello All. Eric checking in from the beautiful Sierra Nevada's. I was born in Orange County but raised in San Jose, 50 miles south of Candlestick. I took a lot of heat when our Rams beat the snot out of the niners throughout the 70's, and like you, suffered the pain of the Vikings, Cowboys and the '79 Steelers. LOVE THE RAMS for better or worse. I see a lot of familiar names here, and I'm so glad to be off the Rams Talk free for all.. Go Rams

Welcome Sierra!

Have some fun with us! Just don't mess with Juggs as he's recently off his medication.

:LOL:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Hello, everybody. I'm TheDYVKX, but you can call me Bruce. I'm 37, from St. Augustine, Florida and I love the Rams. I've been a fan since they came to St. Louis, so about 1995. I've been a fan through some tough times, but it looks to be getting better for us Rams fans. The future is definitely looking much less bleak. I'm in the flooring business, so if anybody happens to live in the area and needs their floor redone, I'll give you a Rams fan discount (y);). I'm married to my crazy wife who I'm surprised hasn't murdered me yet. Most of my free time is used on drinking and watching sports, so the two best things on earth, am I right? I don't have that exciting of a life, just living the nice warm Florida life :D.

I'm weaning myself off that abusive drug they call the St. Louis Post Dispatch, which is the worst thing that's ever happened to me (maybe I'm stretching it just a little), but yet I still go on there every day. I need the rehab they call Rams on Demand. Can somebody please help me? I'll be happy to go to any AA meetings.

As to my posting style, I'm kind of a know it all, so bear (bare?) with me. You can probably poke holes in every argument I have, so go easy my new comrades.

I'm happy to be here! Soon the PD will no longer have a hold on me. Thanks for taking me! I've been reading posts and you guys seem like such great people. At least there aren't any dang Whiner fans on here.

Alan

Legend
TheDYVKX fleeing from the PD:
Hello, everybody. I'm TheDYVKX, but you can call me Bruce. I'm 37, from St. Augustine, Florida and I love the Rams. I've been a fan since they came to St. Louis, so about 1995. I've been a fan through some tough times, but it looks to be getting better for us Rams fans. The future is definitely looking much less bleak. I'm in the flooring business, so if anybody happens to live in the area and needs their floor redone, I'll give you a Rams fan discount (y);). I'm married to my crazy wife who I'm surprised hasn't murdered me yet. Most of my free time is used on drinking and watching sports, so the two best things on earth, am I right? I don't have that exciting of a life, just living the nice warm Florida life :D.

I'm weaning myself off that abusive drug they call the St. Louis Post Dispatch, which is the worst thing that's ever happened to me (maybe I'm stretching it just a little), but yet I still go on there every day. I need the rehab they call Rams on Demand. Can somebody please help me? I'll be happy to go to any AA meetings.

As to my posting style, I'm kind of a know it all, so bear (bare?) with me. You can probably poke holes in every argument I have, so go easy my new comrades.

I'm happy to be here! Soon the PD will no longer have a hold on me. Thanks for taking me! I've been reading posts and you guys seem like such great people. At least there aren't any dang Whiner fans on here.
Welcome to the ROD DY! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
You're the second one tonight from the PD bro. Or maybe there were more. :LOL:
Good to have you join our good times being Ram fans.

“One can acquire everything in solitude except character.”
Stendhal

PhxRam

Welcome Bruce..

You are in a better place now, so you wont need to bring that PD aggression with you. :D

Be respectful of other posters and the fact that they have opinions different then your own and you will fit in just fine.

Another tip. Using blue font signifies you are joking around. You wouldn't believe what a difference that makes in stomping out potential arguments.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
TheDYVKX - welcome to R.O.D. I just got my 30 day chip and all is well. Enjoy intelligent Rams discussion with a sprinkle of crazy thrown in from time to time. :rockon:

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Hey all, rams fan since '77 from jersey here. Site seems real cool - no trolls. I look forward to discussing the team we can't help but love.