LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welcome aboard. Seems like we are getting quite a group from across the pond. Cheers and Go RAMS!!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hello all,

Rams fan from the UK.

I first got into the NFL as a kid in the mid 80's, the same year the Bears thrashed the Patriots.
In 1987 my uncle took me to Wembley, London to watch the "American Bowl" between the Rams and Broncos.
My favourite position has always been running back and my favourite players around that time were Marcus Allen, Walter Payton, and of course, Eric Dickerson.
On that day I chose to support the Rams and have supported them ever since.
My all time favourite player is Isaac Bruce.
This year, 30 years on from watching the Rams play live as a kid, I will be travelling down to London once again to watch the Rams play the Cardinals.
If the game is half as good as the 49ers game then it will be well worth the wait.
Welcome to ROD

Turducken

Starter
Hello All,

Forty+ year Rams fan from the PNW. Stuck with them through the STL move (why not, I wasn't from LA). I've seen Rams games at all of the NFC West stadiums and have a cultivated distaste for most Seahawk fans. Highlights include Gurley's rookie coming out party in Phoenix and the Rams last playoff victory (Third on the Bird); Lowlights are too many to mention. I was looking for a group that isn't dominated by cynics or unrealistic fan-boys. Hope that is you guys.

Eric.

RAMS1083

UDFA
Name
L.T
Hey my Rams family lol, I'm new to this site, I always read but never set up an account. But anyway, I'm from Baton Rouge Louisiana and been a Rams fan since 1999 when I was a freshmen in high school and when Marshall joined. I'm very excited about this season and look forward to talking about OUR RAMS. Things are looking up for this team and "WE WILL PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL".

nighttrain

Legend
Hey my Rams family lol, I'm new to this site, I always read but never set up an account. But anyway, I'm from Baton Rouge Louisiana and been a Rams fan since 1999 when I was a freshmen in high school and when Marshall joined. I'm very excited about this season and look forward to talking about OUR RAMS. Things are looking up for this team and "WE WILL PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL".
welcome amigo, saw your post earlier but had to run before i could post hello, howdy and good times ahead
train

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hello All,

Forty+ year Rams fan from the PNW. Stuck with them through the STL move (why not, I wasn't from LA). I've seen Rams games at all of the NFC West stadiums and have a cultivated distaste for most Seahawk fans. Highlights include Gurley's rookie coming out party in Phoenix and the Rams last playoff victory (Third on the Bird); Lowlights are too many to mention. I was looking for a group that isn't dominated by cynics or unrealistic fan-boys. Hope that is you guys.

Eric.
Welcome to ROD. It appears our Rams are trending up.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Welcome to ROD. WE will in fact, play good football.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
So, it's been a while. Feel as though I should re-introduce myself. It's been probalbly something like a year and a half to two years since I posted around here. Don't for a second think that I'm a bandwagon fan.

I got so negative the last couple of years that I thought I would be degrading this gorgeous forum. Then the Rams moved out of my home town the same year I moved to Portland.

I tried to give them a chance last year, but damn. I got distracted by a new city.

Now I'm back! Hope to have plenty of good times with y'all!!

Last edited:
My name is Ramsses like the Egyptian pharaoh.

I do not like the rams because of my name, just in case you were thinking.

luv this team, something special is brewin in LA and it aint beer.
Love em till I die.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So, it's been a while. Feel as though I should re-introduce myself. It's been probalbly something like a year and a half to two years since I posted around here. Don't for a second think that I'm a bandwagon fan.

I got so negative the last couple of years that I thought I would be degrading this gorgeous forum. Then the Rams moved out of my home town the same year I moved to Portland.

I tried to give them a chance last year, but damn. I got distracted by a new city.

Now I'm back! Hope to have plenty of good times with y'all!!
Welcome back, my dude.

Micah

UDFA
Name
Micah
Been a Seahawks fan since 77' back when Patera was coach and we played in the dungeon. This new Rams team under McVay is exciting and raw. Looking forward to future matchups.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Been a Seahawks fan since 77' back when Patera was coach and we played in the dungeon. This new Rams team under McVay is exciting and raw. Looking forward to future matchups.

Look forward to hearing your perspective in future match-ups.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember another SEA fan either on this board or another... they were very civil.

I agree... this could potentially be a rivalry for a couple years...

Micah

UDFA
Name
Micah
I remember another SEA fan either on this board or another... they were very civil.

I agree... this could potentially be a rivalry for a couple years...
The Rams are on the rise and there's no need to trash another team unless you're the Niners lol

HilEHicks

UDFA
Hello,

My name is Hilary. I started out as a girlfriend of a Rams fan, which turned into wife of a Rams fan, and now I'm truly a fan myself. I live in Utah so now that the Rams are in L.A. it's a goal to get out there and see my first live NFL game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hello,

My name is Hilary. I started out as a girlfriend of a Rams fan, which turned into wife of a Rams fan, and now I'm truly a fan myself. I live in Utah so now that the Rams are in L.A. it's a goal to get out there and see my first live NFL game.
Welcome!

Now be honest. You married a Rams fan because he CLEARLY will take anything and stay loyal.

nighttrain

Legend
Hello,

Welcome aboard Hilary
train

Name
Bryan
My name is Bryan from Redlands, CA. Im originally from Pasadena,CA. Been a lifelong Rams Fan. My earliest memories of the Rams is going to the Coliseum and seeing them play in back '72 with my dad and older brothers so I've been through the mostly good 70's and 80's seasons and the horrible 90's.

I have two grown daughters and two very young grandsons who I'm trying to influence in to being Rams fans.

Anyway, I'm glad they are back home and seem to be on the right track (finally) with the new ownership and McVey's staff.