Random but Remember this?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I thought of her as The Fast Times at Ridgemont High, girl.

1715187911357.png

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Marshall Faulk was absolutely incredible. He genuinely looked like he was playing a simpler game than everyone else - his vision and ability to cut on a dime put him so far ahead of the competition.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Man! That's a lot of fucking make-up. We used to find this hot.

Below is a young Jennifer Connelly.
Its still hot. The 80s and 90s were GREAT !!!!
The high waist-ed jeans with no back pockets were and still are the BEST on the hot gals.
I think its cool when you see young gals wearing them.
And you know what, mullets and mustaches are sort of becoming more popular amongst some men who want to rock it.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I'm not a college FB guy like many of you here, but I knew who Faulk was in college. He ran all over Hawaii in one game.

Ron Dayne another beast RB in college also had a big game against Hawaii when he came down. But he didn't translate to the NFL anywhere near the success Marshall had. We thought Dayne would have at least a few 1000 seasons in the NFL.

I also had the video of Faulk against the Rams in 1995. He had 3 TD's and ran for 177.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I also had the video of Faulk against the Rams in 1995. He had 3 TD's and ran for 177.

THAT’S the moment I realized what a bad ass he was.
Then there were those commercials, lol.

I paid attention to him and his stats, realizing his versatility because of all the catches he was making. When the Rams traded for him, I KNEW the dark days were gonna go away. The problem was I had also followed how well Trent Green played the year before and I was already excited about getting him; but when he went down…it was a gut punch.

Hey, it all worked out and that season was one for the ages.
It’s good to be a Ram fan.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I had the choice of one RB in the Rams' past to play in his prime for today's team, it would be Marshall Faulk. He was such a complete weapon and his game would translate perfectly in this offense. Could you imagine a RB workhorse gaining over 1300 yards rushing (16 games) over 4 years and three years of at or near 1000 yards receiving? He'd be an OPOY candidate all 4 years.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
If I had the choice of one RB in the Rams' past to play in his prime for today's team, it would be Marshall Faulk. He was such a complete weapon and his game would translate perfectly in this offense. Could you imagine a RB workhorse gaining over 1300 yards rushing (16 games) over 4 years and three years of at or near 1000 yards receiving? He'd be an OPOY candidate all 4 years.
He would be awsome in McVay's offense. Kind of what he wanted to do with McCaffery when they tried to trade for him.