CELEBRATE !! Rams win!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DeaconJones

Rookie
My attempt at haiku:

Hyperventilating
Drinking the Fireball Whisky
Pass protection lives
FUCK YEAH!

So proud of the boys. This looked like the Rams offense, and no significant D injuries for SF so that was real.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Matt Stafford Sport GIF by Tomi Ferraro, Sportz

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I couldn't help myself. I had to check out their board. Talk about imploding. Lol, those schmucks already want Shanahan fired. I'd love to see that happen. Then they'd end up mired in mediocrity or worse for the next decade.

Heck, might end up there anyway. They're getting old. Paid Aiyuk this year. Bosa last year. Owe a ton of money to Deebo and Williams. And a few others. And they gotta pay Purdy 50+ million next year. Bahahahaha!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
really craving to call out the naysayers in the GDT..but there are just too many to list

but @GhostTide stands out as always..how you feeling now bud?
Honestly I'm about done with GDT and chat and all this place on gamedays. It just saps the joy out of watching this team play.

Psycho_X

Legend
really craving to call out the naysayers in the GDT..but there are just too many to list

Always a good laugh watching the hyperbole and over reactions by those few.
I know many were pissed at the guy, but A Jackson 77 played a great game
Because he played so good is WHY I'm so pissed at him... who knows how our record would be right now. BUT that doesn't mean I'm not happy as hell he's back because our whole damn offense relies on him staying healthy for 14 more games.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame

Well after last week and the way this game started a lot of us were disappointed and worried they would lose big. The Rams showed me something today.