CELEBRATE !! Rams Win, End SeaHags Season Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Goff gets a game ball for fucking sure. He came in relief of Wolford, with a broken thumb, with all of the pressure on him, and he delivered, oh, holy fuck, did he deliver.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
YEAH BABY YEAH BABY YEAH BABY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a fucking result ... at cost but with this defence even without Donald we may just ride this to the Super Bowl

Jared Goff you sir are a fucking warrior ..sure you make boneheaded plays on occasions sometime you look like a deer in the headlights but you are my fucking QB sir ...gutsy tough and balls of steel .. fuck your naysayers .. fuck the doubters and fuck the “fans” who can’t wait for you to fail .. great job JG great job

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
tenor.gif

Zodi

Hall of Fame
MY BOY THREW A TOUCH DOWN AND CRUCIAL COMPLETIONS WITH A BROKEN FUCKING THUMB!!! A BROKEN, FUCKING, THUMB!!!

3mchi9.jpg

Hell yeah man. Goff said this at the end of 2016 and I'll never forget it:

“I promise you guys it will get fixed – everything in my heart and soul to get it all fixed.”

I hope Wolford is okay

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
What a fucking result ... at cost but with this defence even without Donald we may just ride this to the Super Bowl

Jared Goff you sir are a fucking warrior ..sure you make boneheaded plays on occasions sometime you look like a deer in the headlights but you are my fucking QB sir ...gutsy tough and balls of steel .. fuck your naysayers .. fuck the doubters and fuck the “fans” who can’t wait for you to fail .. great job JG great job
I'm with you 100%. Cheers to you sir.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I've been wearing my Goff shirt since he got injured.
It's gonna get another outing next week.

What a game such drama.
I wouldn't expect anything less playing the Seahawks.

Attachments

• IMG_20210110_094919.jpg
    IMG_20210110_094919.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 41

Psycho_X

Legend
I’m so happy. I really wanted to beat Seattle. Really badly. I am so fucking happy. Idk what next week brings but for now I am totally satisfied. I love McVay.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't wanted to talk about it but I tested positive for Covid a week ago (I'm doing ok) but this was a hug pick me up for me today.

Let's GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MachS

Hall of Fame
Fuck the Seahawks this one feels extra good!!

Goff with a gutsy performance with his thumb, made some big plays when we needed it. Akers carried the offense today and was unstoppable. Shout out to the OL who played very well today, Big Whit's presence cant be denied.

And the best defense in football continued to show out today.

Sucks we lost so many guys. Wolford injury was unfortunate, I think Evans was okay at LG all things considered, and you know AD will tough it out and play against GB. But Kupp with another injury fucking sucks. I think he tore something in that knee but hope I'm wrong.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Goff we now know had no business being out there but the scumbag pieces of shit on Seattle's defense had other plans. Hats of to him for gutting that out and out playing the green munchkin take a game ball sir.

Cam Akers you're a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad man. Have a game ball sir.

Defense Defense Defense!!! Mr Staley give your guys all a game ball!

2dPuX.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Rams paid dearly for that win. Too bad too because they had that game all the way. Two fluke injuries suck. But this is more than I expected after the late season bad luck so it’s great to be this far!