CELEBRATE !! Rams Win, End SeaHags Season Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good morning! How we feeling

giphy.gif
Surreal! Nobody had our beloved Rams winning this game except their devoted fans and the guys on the field. To all the millions and millions of people who lost money betting against the Rams, in the words of Jackie Gleason, "How Sweet It Is!"

The Ramowl

Starter
I had a date yesterday (game was at 10pm here), really important one, had to turn off the phone, not look at anything and watched the game today without spoilers.

I'M HYPED !

Nothing better than beating the Seahawks. If this offense finds a way to keep scoring points, we can go a long way because that defense is for real.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
oh my god what a great game except for the injurie here is hoping that they are not serious. great game by ol i don't know how whit can make the right side of the line better but that is the best i have seen from our ol. does crow go better with olive oil or vegetable oil. as always great game by defence. hat off to j goff for a gutsy game( did you see the clip of his thumb) he showed some real toughness. anyway i am not sure that even an ass kicking like that to the whinners would have been better
yea, I think it is very clear where the major problems lie in the offense. It has been stated many times, so let me do it again. We need to be able to run the ball for our offense to work the way it has been designed. Loosing our Left Tackle and getting him back showed how important he is to making that happen. We really need some more upgrading on the line in the future to over come his eventual loss and the weaknesses he seems to be able to cover up.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I have to disagree on LTs taking a long time to develop. I think if we pick the right guy and give him a year behind Whit, he'll be able to do to the job. If the LTs who are expected to declare do declare, this should be a strong OT draft. The problem for us with Boom is that he's a FA after next year. That means we'll have to make a call on him without him starting a full season. That puts us in a bind. I'd rather get value for him now and grab the future LT in this Draft.
Nice, who do you have your eye on? Would they be available in the 2nd round? I'm not a draft guy lol We are in a bind with Boom becoming a FA with out really knowing what we have yet. Maybe we could resign him on the cheap?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I had a date yesterday (game was at 10pm here), really important one, had to turn off the phone, not look at anything and watched the game today without spoilers.

Hope the person was worth it....BTW my wife loves football and it's how we met, so we've been watching it together for going on 27 years now.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Donald looked like he had an oblique strain judging by how he hit the grass. If so, short term injury. His ribs didn't get injured, hurt occurred when he rolled with Wilson.

Stay hydrated @99DMVP!
I am definitely not an expert. Just an engineer, but I have seen broken rib injuries affect people when they breath, laugh, just about everything they do. Even with pain killers. Maybe AD had pain killers but standing on the sidelines his demeaner didn't look like broken ribs. But truth is I am just hoping.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're really barking up the wrong tree if you think I'm going to join you in shitting on our coaches, dude. If you think Sean McVay and Aaron Kromer don't understand OL play, you are off your rocker. And don't try to tell me that Sean McVay, the guy who runs both the team and the offense, doesn't get to make the final call on who starts where.

As for stupid Kromer thinking Anchrum is an OT, stupid Dabo Swinney and the rest of the stupid Clemson coaching staff thought the same thing. Although, it's notable that Anchrum isn't just being trained to play OT. While both him and Evans are backups at OT, they're also backups at OG. They're being trained to play wherever they're needed.
Sounds like you should follow me and ignore whichever clown you replied to though I can guess which one it is.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have for a long time thought that these Seahawks were unusually bright & smart when it came to how they drafted & traded for close to a decade now. In addition, I will never forget how the Rams passed on an MLB Bobby Wagner for a bust & giving the Rams a major pain in the butt since.......but giving up 2 first-round selections for a strong safety even like Adams was just not smart.
I've been saying for years their GM is the most over rated guy in the league. He's built his reputation on one draft and a handful maybe of other players like Wagner and Wilson. The rest of his moves are straight shit. Adams was a massive overpay especially for the position.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Ohh... Shitchicken forums are GOLD right now...

"They knew exactly what we were.

A team with an overrated QB that played not to lose. Would come in with substandard gameplans, and give you every chance to win the game. We would even spot you multiple scores by halftime.

And all you had to do was take a lead while they drained their own clock down, never bothered adjusting, and eventually a fumble or bad call would give you the game.

They never expected to lose their QB or best defender, but even then...Carroll was going to do everything he could to give them that game by not even coming in prepared to create effective matchups. Carroll would go in lazily trying to do what they always did, making it easy to prepare for.

The Rams were right and easily beat us. Even without an effective QB and their best defender.

Our 12 wins were smoke and mirrors. We were never that good because our coach was always the problem and our coordinators were never really that good.

They did whatever they wanted. Caught us completely off guard and knew exactly what we would do, because we always do that. And so they easily stopped us.

They were probably dancing they got the matchup with us because they knew it would be a cakewalk to prepare for us."
When their right, their right.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
This will be a week of EPIC media fallout. :ROFLMAO:

Z-KXRuSbmvqC6d0FyHu5TGwTgQQ7q8-83rGIyA7OCAoEsSsmzj7DvIrh1m8kKS6gkDrBzqs_b4Vt4KdVtootDAoKzg8UE2TMSeLiW_J5ziwU=s0-d
Yep almost as good as the game itself!:explode:
I've been saying for years their GM is the most over rated guy in the league. He's built his reputation on one draft and a handful maybe of other players like Wagner and Wilson. The rest of his moves are straight shit. Adams was a massive overpay especially for the position.
Wilson just might agree with you with his OL's the last half dozen seasons :giggle: