Rams Will Go 14-2 in 2018, and Will Win the Super Bowl.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
14-2 with the 2017 schedule and this years team could happen for sure! I think GB and the Bears will be a lot better. We can beat the Eagles. Vikings and a few losses in the division. I will be happy with 12-4 and a super bowl title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF Gurley misses a game, can we win against a playoff team--I don't think so. We aren't that good, but we will know in about 5 weeks!

Cards look like an 11-5 team to me....I know, I know you guys saw how we killed them...except that was last year with baaad QBs. Their D is great and Bradford can throw. They have a top 6 defense, that alone can get you to 9-7. IF Bradford stays healthy and gets a 90+ QB rating, then they will be in EVERY game.

Gurley is a critical piece, but I am anxious to see how our new RB, John Kelly, does in Pre season. He's not Todd, but he is a shifty move the ball guy, and he has a talent of catching the ball. He doesn't have home run speed, but in the open field he could run 30 yards easily. That might be enough when you look at our WR's and defense to win games against playoff teams...

The Cards and Bradford..bruh..they're already report that he is limping in camp. I was in azcentral.com, troll-consoling them about the Sam limp :whistle:. I don't think their Oline is that good, but their RB is pretty good. Still, 33-0 and 32-16. or 65-16 against them last year. Get the broom out!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Kelly hasn't won a job yet. I like his film and all, but Brown will have something to say about that. And wrt Davis, if he can show improved ball security and awareness in the pattern he's a nice fit for this offense who might not go out quietly either.

I think the RB position depth is going to be a great battle to watch this year in camp.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kelly hasn't won a job yet. I like his film and all, but Brown will have something to say about that. And wrt Davis, if he can show improved ball security and awareness in the pattern he's a nice fit for this offense who might not go out quietly either.

I think the RB position depth is going to be a great battle to watch this year in camp.
I think Davis is the odd man out.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
I am a hard core Rams fan and expect great things this year. An awful lot will have to fall in place to go 14-2 (e.g. Donald getting signed early). There are some formidable opponents on our schedule starting with the Chargers and Vikings. If Wenz fully recovers the Eagles will be tough but we have them at home. Saints aren’t to shabby either. I would be very satisfied at 11-5 or 12-4 but more importantly improving as the season progressed with limited injuries.

11-5 is what we did last year. The OP outlined how we are a good deal better, 2 be year for our HC, Goff 2nd yr in McVay's system, Cooks upgrade, TEs better and solid backups on the OL. The secondary is way better same for Dline by adding Suh.

What gets overlooked is our ST which is by far the best in the NFL. Like i have said in other posts 32+ ppg, 17+ ppg on defense which are two improvements from last year the biggest leap will be the defense to top 3 status imo.

A 13-3 layup.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I honestly don't see a better team in the NFL, with the additions this season. The only caveat to this prediction is that it assumes the continued health of key players. I believe that Jared Goff will take that next step in development and become elite. Team will try to stop Gurley, but Goff's connections deep to Cooks and the regular great play of Woods and the improved play of Cooper Kupp will make this offense better than last year. Gurley will be a monster, two years in a row. The Oline is a concern due to age, but I am gaining confidence in rookies like Noteboom and Denby, and Blythe is still there as a good back up. I would not be surprised to see Noteboom fill in for JB, and if he does well, JB may be on the outside looking in by Week 3.

Special Teams was a great strength last year, but we found out how important Greg the Leg truly was/is. When the replacement kicker (his name shall not be fickin mentioned!:redcard:) started looking like OldSchool after a couple of beers, trying/failing on easy kicks...Man, it seemed the confidence went out of the entire special teams squad, barring Johnny Hekker. Pharoh started having trouble with the ball??? Anyway, Legatron, Hekker, and Cooper will resume greatness in 2018.

The Defense, my Lord. Assuming AD's contract is worked out, our defense line may be the best in the NFL with Suh, Donald, and Brockers. Ebukam is doing WELL in camp and hopefully Longacre improved. John Franklin Meyers is also acting studly....Our LBers just need to be adequate for this defense to rock, but I think they will be better than adequate!. Talib, Peters, Johnson, and Joyner is the best Secondary in the NFL!

The Rams will have homefield throughout the playoffs, and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum will host the NFC Championship Game, with long suffering LA Rams fans finally seeing a victory there after all of these years. Beating Jacksonville in the Super Bowl will almost be anti-climactic.

The collection of remaining '72 Dolphins, watching, as Jared goes into victory formation next February....

a dolph.jpg

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm picking us to win the super bowl because when you're a fan of a contender, that's normally what you do...and I think we have one of the best three teams the NFL has seen in the past 10 years.

Unfortunately, I think the other two teams are this years Vikings and Eagles.

Here's how all fan bases are thinking right now:

Rams - added Suh, Peters, Talib, and Cooks with a full offseason? Best team in the NFL

Vikings - added Cousins and Sheldon Richardson to a team that was arguably the 2nd best in the NFL last season? And getting our young stud RB back? Best team in the NFL

Eagles - getting an elite LT, the would have been MVP, and a few other key players back.....and added DL depth and a stud young TE to go with Ertz? Best team in the NFL

I'm all in on the Rams this year, but damn it sucks that there are two other powerhouse teams in the NFC at the same time as us.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. NFC is stacked. Don't forget Saints & Falcons too. I don't consider them elite but if the Falcons' defense keeps improving they have a shot. Saints experienced and balanced.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
the upside is that WHEN the Rams get through the gauntlet of flames, they will be battle tested for whomever they face.

The Super Bowl is the biggest game of the year. I think the BEST game of the year will be the NFC Championship game (Rams winning, of course).

dang

Legend
I'm picking us to win the super bowl because when you're a fan of a contender, that's normally what you do...and I think we have one of the best three teams the NFL has seen in the past 10 years.

Unfortunately, I think the other two teams are this years Vikings and Eagles.

Here's how all fan bases are thinking right now:

Rams - added Suh, Peters, Talib, and Cooks with a full offseason? Best team in the NFL

Vikings - added Cousins and Sheldon Richardson to a team that was arguably the 2nd best in the NFL last season? And getting our young stud RB back? Best team in the NFL

Eagles - getting an elite LT, the would have been MVP, and a few other key players back.....and added DL depth and a stud young TE to go with Ertz? Best team in the NFL

I'm all in on the Rams this year, but damn it sucks that there are two other powerhouse teams in the NFC at the same time as us.
Add the Vikings are all in any hungry for a championship. I believe they are the NFC team to beat this year. Would feel very good if we had Donald, keep key injuries to a minimum and build a home field advantage that we didn’t have last year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Add the Vikings are all in any hungry for a championship. I believe they are the NFC team to beat this year. Would feel very good if we had Donald, keep key injuries to a minimum and build a home field advantage that we didn’t have last year.

I have to agree. Their defense is superb, and they scooped the CB I wanted for us in Hughes, who I regret to say is playin lights out in camp thus far for them.

There is a chance Cousins wilts under all the pressure and expectation that is on him, but they pretty much have everything to include an underrated group of excellent wideouts.

That said, the Rams should be the most improved team of last year's playoff field, and that bodes very well for our chances if things translate to the field the way we hope.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And the Rams aren't? What the Rams Front Office's and player's attitude are the very definition of "all in."

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to agree. Their defense is superb, and they scooped the CB I wanted for us in Hughes, who I regret to say is playin lights out in camp thus far for them.

There is a chance Cousins wilts under all the pressure and expectation that is on him, but they pretty much have everything to include an underrated group of excellent wideouts.

That said, the Rams should be the most improved team of last year's playoff field, and that bodes very well for our chances if things translate to the field the way we hope.

I think Philly is the team to beat, personally.

But all three teams are SO good. It's crazy.

Getting a first round bye will be imperative this year.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm with you on this. A co-worker asked me what I thought the Rams record would be this year. Followed with and dont give me no 12-4 bullshit like last year. So I told him 12-4 is worst case, 14-2 very likely, needless to say he thinks I'm full of shit. He thinks the raiders will show the blueprint to beat the Rams week 1 and that the shecocks will win the division.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm with you on this. A co-worker asked me what I thought the Rams record would be this year. Followed with and dont give me no 12-4 bullcrap like last year. So I told him 12-4 is worst case, 14-2 very likely, needless to say he thinks I'm full of crap. He thinks the raiders will show the blueprint to beat the Rams week 1 and that the shecocks will win the division.
Suckers just don't know our team. We are that freakin good!