Rams Will Go 14-2 in 2018, and Will Win the Super Bowl.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I honestly don't see a better team in the NFL, with the additions this season. The only caveat to this prediction is that it assumes the continued health of key players. I believe that Jared Goff will take that next step in development and become elite. Team will try to stop Gurley, but Goff's connections deep to Cooks and the regular great play of Woods and the improved play of Cooper Kupp will make this offense better than last year. Gurley will be a monster, two years in a row. The Oline is a concern due to age, but I am gaining confidence in rookies like Noteboom and Denby, and Blythe is still there as a good back up. I would not be surprised to see Noteboom fill in for JB, and if he does well, JB may be on the outside looking in by Week 3.

Special Teams was a great strength last year, but we found out how important Greg the Leg truly was/is. When the replacement kicker (his name shall not be fickin mentioned!:redcard:) started looking like OldSchool after a couple of beers, trying/failing on easy kicks...Man, it seemed the confidence went out of the entire special teams squad, barring Johnny Hekker. Pharoh started having trouble with the ball??? Anyway, Legatron, Hekker, and Cooper will resume greatness in 2018.

The Defense, my Lord. Assuming AD's contract is worked out, our defense line may be the best in the NFL with Suh, Donald, and Brockers. Ebukam is doing WELL in camp and hopefully Longacre improved. John Franklin Meyers is also acting studly....Our LBers just need to be adequate for this defense to rock, but I think they will be better than adequate!. Talib, Peters, Johnson, and Joyner is the best Secondary in the NFL!

The Rams will have homefield throughout the playoffs, and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum will host the NFC Championship Game, with long suffering LA Rams fans finally seeing a victory there after all of these years. Beating Jacksonville in the Super Bowl will almost be anti-climactic.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Remember guys/gals, act like you've been there before in Atlanta, winning Super Bowls! Atlanta is our House, Super Bowl wise!

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did-he-just-say-what-I-think-he-said-meme-25558.jpg

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
14-2 with the 2017 schedule and this years team could happen for sure! I think GB and the Bears will be a lot better. We can beat the Eagles. Vikings and a few losses in the division. I will be happy with 12-4 and a super bowl title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF Gurley misses a game, can we win against a playoff team--I don't think so. We aren't that good, but we will know in about 5 weeks!

Cards look like an 11-5 team to me....I know, I know you guys saw how we killed them...except that was last year with baaad QBs. Their D is great and Bradford can throw. They have a top 6 defense, that alone can get you to 9-7. IF Bradford stays healthy and gets a 90+ QB rating, then they will be in EVERY game.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I had the exact same prediction in a conversation at work. This needs a healthy Goff, Gurley, and Whitworth.

dang

Legend
I am a hard core Rams fan and expect great things this year. An awful lot will have to fall in place to go 14-2 (e.g. Donald getting signed early). There are some formidable opponents on our schedule starting with the Chargers and Vikings. If Wenz fully recovers the Eagles will be tough but we have them at home. Saints aren’t to shabby either. I would be very satisfied at 11-5 or 12-4 but more importantly improving as the season progressed with limited injuries.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Why not us? Diggin the positive vibes, even though I am not certain the defense will be good enough. We'll see.

Tough sched this year, I'm thinking 12 wins. If the defense is finally an elite unit then 14 is not just doable but likely. But yeah that difference in two wins would almost surely equate into home field advantage through the playoffs.