Rams vs Ravens - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah...fuck Booger. How he got the SB gig is a fuckin mystery.

We're gonna see that guy again...hopefully it's against Jacksonville so he won't fuck us a 49er or seaworm game.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
This was my favorite post
Dog said:
3 fumbles in the 1st quarter and Joe Barksdale leading the team in tackles? Nice!!! :lmao:

I decided not to post or read while watching the game (just ended) and just finished reading the thread.
As much as I hate to say it I thought Clemens looked the best he has all pre season and was better than Davis
I liked the way Ray Ray, Mcleod , Woodard, Conrath, Daniels and Rivers looked on D
And Bam Bam , Quick and yes Clemens on offense

Slappy967

Starter
Ok a few more thoughts from my pilgrimage to the Ed tonight. Brian Quick looks like a completely different ball player in year 2 then he did last season. Seems to be reacting more and playing faster as opposed to last year when he would just look lost.

Ray Ray is a Predator plain & simple. The Ed is his Serengeti and he was out stalking prey tonight. When that guy delivers a hit it echoes across the dome. Cannot wait to see his progression this year. I don't think it's football instincts as much as it is just a guy whose brain determines the fastest route to destroying someone and executes that plan.

Bam Bam Cunningham and Zac Stacy have outplayed Isaiah Pead all preseason in my opinion and again tonight. Better ball security and both guys run with authority and don't shy away from contact.

All in all a fun game but damn the penalties and fumbles were not what I wanted to see this close to the regular season.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Slappy967 said:
Ok a few more thoughts from my pilgrimage to the Ed tonight. Brian Quick looks like a completely different ball player in year 2 then he did last season. Seems to be reacting more and playing faster as opposed to last year when he would just look lost.

Ray Ray is a Predator plain & simple. The Ed is his Serengeti and he was out stalking prey tonight. When that guy delivers a hit it echoes across the dome. Cannot wait to see his progression this year. I don't think it's football instincts as much as it is just a guy whose brain determines the fastest route to destroying someone and executes that plan.

Bam Bam Cunningham and Zac Stacy have outplayed Isaiah Pead all preseason in my opinion and again tonight. Better ball security and both guys run with authority and don't shy away from contact.

All in all a fun game but damn the penalties and fumbles were not what I wanted to see this close to the regular season.
I like the second paragraph. I read it in the voice of the guy who does "NFL Films" and it was awesome. :lol: