Rams vs Ravens - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
20120830_sal_ac1_118.0_standard_352.0.jpg

What do you want to see in this one? Starters through 3 quarters? More playbook? Less Vanilla? More blitzing?

As always, the chat room will be open and rockin'.

If you want to watch online (at your own risk), here's the link:
<a class="postlink" href="http://firstrowus1.eu/watch/204141/1/watch-baltimore-ravens-vs-st.louis-rams.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://firstrowus1.eu/watch/204141/1/wa ... -rams.html</a>

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Me: starters for just a series or two. No playbook.

Get out healthy.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I actually wouldn't mind seeing the starters playing a full quarter at least. I'd like to see Quick with the 1's as well. More emphasis on running the ball to get a little more taste on how well we will be able to do that.

A55VA6

Legend
Zombie Slayer said:
I actually wouldn't mind seeing the starters playing a full quarter at least. I'd like to see Quick with the 1's as well. More emphasis on running the ball to get a little more taste on how well we will be able to do that.
I sat here watching your sig for like 5 minutes. haha

But I think the starters should go out there and play a series or 2 and if they score a TD, take them off the field. This game for me is more about backups and young players and gaining experience and finding out who will be on the roster.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A55VA6 said:
I sat here watching your sig for like 5 minutes. haha

Ah, you're one of those bring a gun to work to work and shoot the place up kind of guys? Sicko! :cool:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
CGI_Ram said:

Get out healthy.
I'm getting tired of quoting you in agreement CGI :ww:

I want to see ALOT of Pead,Quick,A.Davis,Bailey,Stacy,B.Jones on offense. I'd also like to see Kendricks get in there a little.

On defense lets see alot of Ray Ray,Conrath,McLeod,Tru J...and i'd still like to see at least a quarter from TJ Mac and Ogletree.

I hope to see very little of Sam,DRich,Givens,Cook,Tavon and the entire starting OLine.
Same with the starting front four on D plus JL.

We know what all these guys will bring to the table in week 1. They'll be ready :cool:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder who's going to be on Torrey Smith. And how our safeties will cover him. I also wonder if Givens is getting juiced for this one because of how Torrey gets all the press for being the league's "over-the-top" guy. I'll bet Givens is extra motivated to show his deep speed too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
mojorizen7 said:
CGI_Ram said:

Get out healthy.
I'm getting tired of quoting you in agreement CGI :ww:

It's why we are both here, my friend. It's not hard to find common ground among the Rams fans here! :sly:

But we love the debate too!

Woot!

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
What's up my brothers?

I personally would like to see a Kendricks sighting. I would also like to see the rams starters play for the first half and leave with a touch down. I would also like to see more of our starter d richardson. And I can't wait for some depth guys later to secure their spots on the roster like my personal favorite Cody Davis.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Afro Ram said:
What's up my brothers?

I personally would like to see a Kendricks sighting. I would also like to see the rams starters play for the first half and leave with a touch down. I would also like to see more of our starter d richardson. And I can't wait for some depth guys later to secure their spots on the roster like my personal favorite Cody Davis.
+1
Agree
:nice:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
mojorizen7 said:
Afro Ram said:
What's up my brothers?

+1
Agree
:nice:
And yet you didn't even hit the "like" link in his post.
Get. Your. Lazy. Ass. Up. There. And. CLICK!

A55VA6

Legend
"Jeff Fisher may sit some starters tonight. Don't be surprised if Sam Bradford, Jake Long, Scott Wells, Harvey Dahl see little or no action."

Jim Thomas's twitter

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
What is this fumble day?

I hope they're getting it out of their system

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
OhshitPeadsreturningohshitohshit!

...Oh, he didn't return it this time. Thank fate.