GAME DAY Rams vs Cowboys Pre-Season Game 1 / 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Mods you can move wherever but had to get a couple things off my chest about this game before tomorrow.

I'm hearing Garoppolo is not going to play. He's suspended the first two games of the season, so Bennett is slated to start those two games. But happens if Bennett gets injured and can't start those games? Dresser Winn? Rams will be 0-2 if that happens. I think its incredibly short sighted to sit Grabapole.

My other concerns are OL with all the new guys. ILB is thin also, gotta play the new guys. Please keep EJones off the field.

Rams are in trouble if Pokes play any of their starters on their DL to start the game.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
History has shown us that McVay doesn’t take preseason seriously. I honestly don’t care if we lose 56-0 tomorrow.

It all starts against Detroit next month. I have faith in Les and his team to have the team ready for that game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mods you can move wherever but had to get a couple things off my chest about this game before tomorrow.

I'm hearing Garoppolo is not going to play. He's suspended the first two games of the season, so Bennett is slated to start those two games. But happens if Bennett gets injured and can't start those games? Dresser Winn? Rams will be 0-2 if that happens. I think its incredibly short sighted to sit Grabapole.

My other concerns are OL with all the new guys. ILB is thin also, gotta play the new guys. Please keep EJones off the field.

Rams are in trouble if Pokes play any of their starters on their DL to start the game.
Why wouldn't Stafford start the first 2 games?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Duh, Brain fart. Guess I didn't think that all the way through. Just over concerned with all the injuries.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who will start the Rams OL?
My guess--LT McDermott, LG Bruss, C Limmer (or McAllister), RG Zach Thomas, RT McClendon. Hope to see new guys early.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
My guess--LT McDermott, LG Bruss, C Limmer (or McAllister), RG Zach Thomas, RT McClendon. Hope to see new guys early.
We might get to see the “first team” (apart from Alaric) OL on the opening drive.

But I doubt it.

RamWoodie

Legend
I kinda hope McVay alters that some of that when it comes to the defense with new coaches and new faces. They gotta get reps!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Anyone have a stream? For tomorrow, obviously

I got rid of my links when I got Sunday Ticket

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I believe the game's on NFL Network. For streams crackstreams NFL and/or Streameast NFL usually works. I find crackstreams to be a little better. Less pauses.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It is but it may not be on here in Minny… HOORAY, I love saying that… here in Minny…

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pre-Season Game 1 - Yeah Baby!

La Rams Dancing GIF by The Bachelorette

JYB

Starter
My guess--LT Stafford, LG Bruss, C Limmer (or McAllister), RG Zach Thomas, RT McClendon.

RamWoodie

Legend
Let's get a good look at what the Rams have through the moves made. Rams kinda banged up. Does Stafford play at all? I think not...so...Bennett gets to show how improved he is.