Rams vs Colts - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Get hyped up for preseason ball after months of nothing, then watch the team continually disappoint. If they start the regular season like this AGAIN, I'm calling for people to get fired.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
Terrible defense, but who goes no huddle after an onside kick in the preseason? In the first quarter?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Get hyped up for preseason ball after months of nothing, then watch the team continually disappoint. If they start the regular season like this AGAIN, I'm calling for people to get fired.

It is frustrating. The off-season is so long we get so hyped up. These pre-season games for us fanatics are almost regular season. It should be about showing us all our shiny new toys etc - but we just look like we suck and it sucks all the air out of you.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Terrible defense, but who goes no huddle after an onside kick in the preseason? In the first quarter?
Apparently Pagano NEEDS this.

They're probably like Oakland, just didn't forget since they won't play them otherwise.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
The secondary needs a gradeschool mathematics coach. Counting, fuckers! Do you do it?

FRO

Legend
The playoff team. Maybe we should take note and use preseason to practice and get ready for the season.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Penalty. Wow. Never saw that coming. My boy Barrett... Goddammit Barrett.