Rams vs Colts - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Holt is bitching about Britt, but I thought he did everything he could to get the 1st.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Clean up the mistakes take away the trickery and execute better with no brainfarts. Then it's a close game

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Looks good from here.

On the Files throw he missed a receiver, looks like cook, on the right and instead threw left for Britt

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
From the replay he was never covered
I know he wasn't. I don't wanna argue about it man. I simply said that Johnson doesn't look like he lost a step as so many people would have you believe.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Holt is bitching about Britt, but I thought he did everything he could to get the 1st.
Yeah, he ran straight for the line, the guy just pushed him out before he could make it. Sometimes it's not from a lack of effort, just good play on somebody else's part.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Barrett making mistakes and getting beaten, not a good effort from most of the line yet.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bradford with 3 tds and 10-10. Lol great trade

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Not sure we blocked anyone on that 3rd and 7. Aside from that nice facemask.