Rams vs Colts - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
The Rams announcers are fantastic. Holt and Faulk and who else? Farr?

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
13 to 7 half time. Not a good showing again and the rest of the game means nothing.

As with every preseason and regular season game = Not impressed with the Rams.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
While I'm glad they didn't give up a TD, I was a little disappointed our top ten defense couldn't keep them from driving down the field in the final two minutes.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
For a game that at times we looked very ugly there were some bright spots for the first time this pre season I have seen some occasional continuity

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Not bad from our 1's, not great, but in a real game we would be in contention. Considering all the question marks surrounding this team I'll take it.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
While I'm glad they didn't give up a TD, I was a little disappointed our top ten defense couldn't keep them from driving down the field in the final two minutes.

There was like 1 or 2 players from the starting defense in on that last drive by the colts.

jap

Legend
Nick Foles stats:
10 of 11 for 128 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT for a passer rating of 156.63.