Rams vs Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I have the 7th pick in my league of 14 teams. Any thoughts?

Yeah, I liked Gordon too before the offensive line issues I like taking backs behind a proved offensive line tough call this year though, but I concur I would watch and keep an eye on all the games this week because it is the dress rehearsal for the regular season.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thx for the great idea Florida. :yess: I'll be at the game with my nephew and be the first to start the chant "BEAT LA! :yay: BEAT LA! :yay: (after 3 beers, of course. I've been accused of being a 'smart azz' more than once):mrburnsevil:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Thx for the great idea Florida. :yess: I'll be at the game with my nephew and be the first to start the chant "BEAT LA! :yay: BEAT LA! :yay: (after 3 beers, of course. I've been accused of being a 'smart azz' more than once):mrburnsevil:

While you're at it, why not wear some Patriot gear and a Go-Pro so we can see the film later.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Looks like this game is not being televised in nor cal. :cry:

Replay not until Sunday night. Grrr. May have to go dark from ROD for over 24 hours.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck

Replay not until Sunday night. Grrr. May have to go dark from ROD for over 24 hours.
From what I understood it's a nationally televised game.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Kings suck.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Kroenke handling Spanos with Mark Davis watching!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

This doesn't sound right!! Are you sure!? It's listed as playing in So.Cal. at 5:00pm on CBS!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams vs Chargers @ LA Colesium is a NATIONALLY televised game on CBS, so it has to be on in NorCal Mr. Faulk.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I'm going to miss most of this live. We have a big soccer match at 7pm with table implications. I'll watch the first couple of drives then have to leave for the match. Time to set the DVR.