Rams vs Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hadn't seen a thread started yet (MOD's, move this if you want). I'm going and can't wait to see the "Battle For LA"

After watching the Chargers' horrid play against the Saints in a half full StubHub, Gawd they look awful. I'm pretty confident the Rams are winning that battle.

Third pre-season game, how much more will 1st team play? Will Quinn and Barron play? Will Watkins have the play book down?

Ramon Ram

Starter
I have the 7th pick in my league of 14 teams. I have been targeting Gordon but after seeing both teams play last week I am looking hard at Gurley since I always take a RB first. If he has another good game along with our offense he will shoot up the boards. Last year he was the 4th overall pick and we know how that went. This year our offense will be much improved so why should he not be a high pick again? I'm trying to talk myself into him since now there is no way he makes it back to me in the 2nd rd like he has in many mocks. Any thoughts?

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'll be there hoping to encounter few, if any, obnoxious Chargers fans. After the Cowboys game, I'm not holding my breath...

I am expecting the actual Chargers team to show up after taking this past weekend off.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Hadn't seen a thread started yet (MOD's, move this if you want). I'm going and can't wait to see the "Battle For LA"

After watching the Chargers' horrid play against the Saints in a half full StubHub, Gawd they look awful. I'm pretty confident the Rams are winning that battle.

Third pre-season game, how much more will 1st team play? Will Quinn and Barron play? Will Watkins have the play book down?
You dog, you! If it wasn't for my Grandson's 2nd birthday party I would be going to that game also!

Have fun!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just checked and the Line on the game right now is Rams minus 2 1/2 Pts.! That just Home field advantage, So it's really a pick-um game to the Bookies! I'll give up the points on this game! The Rams will be out for Blood!!:boxing::lifting:
_flamethrower_.gif
Overkill.gif
smiley_43.gif

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
This Rams team may not be GSOT 2.0, but I'm confident they will be the GSILA (greatest show in LA).

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's with this "Battle for LA" garbage?
They couldn't have come up with something witty like, "The Governor's Cup"?? Lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I know I am a Homer in this topic, but I am not impressed with the Chargers. I wouldn't trade rosters with them, that's for sure.

bluecoconuts

Legend
What's with this "Battle for LA" garbage?
They couldn't have come up with something witty like, "The Governor's Cup"?? Lol

It'll be dubbed the Freeway Faceoff/Series soon enough. Just like they do with the Kings vs Ducks and the Dodgers vs Angels. It'll be Freeway something though.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I know I am a Homer in this topic, but I am not impressed with the Chargers. I wouldn't trade rosters with them, that's for sure.

The Rams so many ascending players it's exciting.

The Chargers are coming into this game with chip on there shoulders.
Lynn is fired up & pissed off.

My biggest concern is health.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

At least the 1st half I would think, I'd think yes on Quinn and Barron. Watkins will have the plays down better. Just need for him to start to form a little chemistry with his teammates. I'm sure that'll start to show up by the regular season.