GAME DAY Rams vs Chargers Aug. 17

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I don’t know, I’m hoping the light bulb has finally gone on for Bruss. He’s looked pretty good all through camp and seems to have formed a strong bond with Limmer. I’m think if they try to move him to the practice squad he gets snatched up.
I could be wrong about him not getting picked up! I'd throw a couple bucks at it that I'm not though.

I think the most likely thing (call it 80/20) is that he has gotten better AND we cut him and he goes to PS.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
73 Fouts > 75 Bradshaw

Someone at Fox please get that old forgetful stuttering slurring good ole boy off the show plz

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
It's a Numbers crunch at OL. They can only protect 2 or3 on the PS. Jackson, Jackson, Avila, Dotson, Havenstien, Noteboom, Limmer are locks. Thats 7. I think Z Thomas and McClendon are safe. Thats 9. Will they keep 10 or 11?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree that he's not any good but Dan is 73, and that may be a factor because I always thought he was a solid analyst on regular season games in the 1990s and early-2000s. There's a time to just step-away.

That being said, the next quality local broadcasting team that covers pre-season football, will be the FIRST quality broadcasting team I have watched and heard. The lack of objectivity, consideration of the opponent and football analysis is startling to me. Furthermore, the lack of practical experience (common among most local broadcast teams because they mostly only do pre-season games) is obvious.
Plus, they probably know next to nothing about the players on the field except for the laundry they wear.